PULAO RECIPE HINDI
This pulao recipe is made fast with peas, potatoes, maize, spinach, and brown rice. You can utilize it as an entrance or as a side – it will be popular nonetheless. Learn how to make Pulao Recipe Hindi!
Table of Contents
Makes: 8 portions
Cooking Plus preparation time: 35 minutes
- 1⁄2 cup of frozen peas.
- 1 cup of frozen spinach
- 1⁄2 cup maize, frozen
- 1 red peeled potato chopped, medium 1⁄2 tsp.
- 2 cloves, 1 & 1⁄2 tsp. oil, canola
- 1 cup of rice without cooking, brown
- Sea salt, coarse, as you like
How to make Pulao Recipe
- Wash rice in a rice cooker.
- Excess drain water out.
- Add a little pot of oil. Add whole cloves and cumin seeds when it’s heated.
- Fry till aromatic for about 1⁄2 minute. Add carefully to the rice cooker.
- Mix uncooked rice oil.
- Fill the cooker with the right water to cook a cup of rice.
- Add diced potato to the water and rice cooker.
- Add spinach, peas, and maize directly to the rice cooker from the freezer.
- Add Salt as you want.
- Mix rice cooker materials completely. Cover. Turn the cooker on.
- After the cooker states that the rice is finished, disconnect the cooker.
- Remove the bowl of rice. Mix last time.
- If desired, add extra Salt.
Pulao Recipe Video
Pickle & Mango Side – Kalyana Maanga
This side dish can be eaten after you create it originally, but if you let it rest for some hours, it tastes even better. It is used to accompany rice or kanji in winter. You can cool it for a week or so.
Makes: 1-2 portions
Cooking Plus preparation time: 20 minutes
- 1 raw mango
- A pinch of turmeric
- 1 pinch of powder of Fenugreek
- Chili powder 2 tsp., red
- Salt, as you wish
- A little bit of asafetida
- Oil 2 tbsp., sesame
- 1 sprig of leaves of curry
- Mustard seeds 1 tsp.
How to make Kalyana Maanga
- Thoroughly wash mango. Use a clean towel to wipe dry.
- Then cut into little pieces. Do not peel.
- Add chili powder, powder fenugreek, turmeric powder, and mango salt. Mix thoroughly. If you wish, taste and add any additional spices.
- Tempering heat oil (tadka) pan. Bring yourself to smoking. Add the leaves of curry, mustard seeds, and asafoetida.
- When the mustard seeds start to sputter, they are ready for mango.
- Mix well mango and seeds. Transfer to a clean, dry box. It can be served immediately, but if it rests for an hour or so it tastes a bit better. Learn how to make Pulao Recipe Hindi!
Kalyana Maanga Video
For generations, this traditional dish is consumed and still as popular as ever. It also has a fluffy texture and a big crunch. The sugars give this bouquet of rice chikki a deep and rich taste.
Makes: 16 parts.
Cooking Plus preparation time: 20 minutes
- ghee 1 tsp (clarified butter)
- 2 cups of rice, puffed
- 1⁄2 cup of jaggery (brown sugar)
How to make Kurmura Chikki
- Heat deep pan.
- Add blowjob rice and then dry on med. heat for about three minutes. Remove and reserve.
- Heat the same pan ghee. Add jaggery. Add jaggery. Combine and cook for about three minutes over med. heat. Remove during cooking.
- Take it out of the heat. Fill rice with ghee and mix thoroughly.
- Put the mixture on a grated and smooth stone surface. Roll into an eight-inch circle, also oiled using a rolling pin.
- Cut into 1 & 1⁄2″ x 1 & 1⁄2″ square pieces with a knife.
- Allow them to cool and serve completely.
Kurmura Chikki Video
Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Nisha Madhulika Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Soup Recipes
Main Course Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Kids Recipes
Pasta Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Pasta Recipes
Smoothie Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Smoothie Recipes
Zero Oil Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Zero Oil Recipes
Diabetic Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diabetic Recipes
Diet & Health Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diet & Health Recipes
Recipes By Nisha Madhulika
- SMOOTH & JUICY – Recipes To Look Great And Feel Amazing!
- MILK, VEGAN – 33 Recipes For Plant-Based Milk
- RAW FOOD SELF MADE – A Journey Across Raw Food Cuisine
- FEELS GREAT. TASTES GREAT. CHRISTMAS!
- 100% RAW LOVE – The Ultimate Recipe Collection
- Trending Pastry Techniques (Cakes & Desserts)