IRISH COFFEE | COFFEE RECIPE | IRISH COFFEE RECIPE
Irish coffee is a bewitching combination of sweet, whiskey-laced coffee through softly-whipped cream. Very simple, very indulgent, very delicious.
Irish Coffee Recipe
- 50 ml Unsweetened Cold Whipping Cream
- 2 Tbsp Soft Brown Sugar
- 50 Ml Irish Whisky
- 1 Cup Freshly Brewed Coffee
- To sprinkle Nutmeg (optional)
How to make Irish Coffee
- Fill a tall glass (traditionally with a stem) with hot boiling water, leave to stand, and then pour away the water.
- Whip the cream until the bubbles disappear and it has just started to thicken and form ribbons underneath the whisk. Put back in the refrigerator.
- Dissolve the sugar in 2 tablespoons of hot water in a small pan and bring to a boil. Add some freshly brewed rich coffee and stir. Then remove from heat and stir in the whiskey.
- Pour the mixture of whiskey, sugar, and coffee into the bottom of the pre-heated glass.
- Take the cold cream out of the fridge, whisk once again, then pour it on over the back of a spoon (to prevent it from sinking) until you hit the rim of the glass.
- Grate a little nutmeg over the top and serve immediately.
Irish Coffee Video
Cafe au Lait Recipe
- 2 cups of hot french roasted coffee,
- 2 cups of heated milk
- 2% milk fats
How to make Cafe au Lait
- Place hot coffee in a hot pot of coffee.
- Place the milk in the second hot coffee pot.
- Pour both banks into warm eight-ounce glasses simultaneously.
Cafe au Lait Video
Cafe Borgia Recipe
It’s an authentic Italian recipe here. The classic, robust Italian roast coffee is used and combined with orange sweetness. Try it on a relaxing afternoon… Maybe before your next bocce game.
- Two hot chocolate cups
- Two strong cups of roast Italian hot coffee (regular or decaffeinated)
- 1⁄2 cup of whipped cream sweetened with orange peel for garnish
How to make Cafe Borgia
- Combine coffee with hot chocolate.
- Pour into four, 8 ounces, warm cups of coffee.
- Sprinkle with whipped cream and orange peel.
Cafécon Leche Recipe
When Americans travel, the coffee roast is often darker than they want. Adding hot milk will give a more familiar taste to this strong coffee. In all Spanish-speaking countries and many other countries, hot milk will be delivered simply by saying “con Leche.” this is followed by the Mexican version of cafe con Leche.
- Two strong cups of coffee
- Two hot cups of milk, 2% fat.
- One granulated sugar
- Cinnamon sticks
How to make Cafécon Leche
- Combin coffee with sugar and hot milk.
- Split evenly between four heated bowls.
- Place a stick of cinnamon in each.
Cafécon Leche Video
Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Nisha Madhulika Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Soup Recipes
Main Course Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Kids Recipes
Pasta Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Pasta Recipes
Smoothie Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Smoothie Recipes
Zero Oil Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Zero Oil Recipes
Diabetic Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diabetic Recipes
Diet & Health Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diet & Health Recipes
Recipes By Nisha Madhulika
- SMOOTH & JUICY – Recipes To Look Great And Feel Amazing!
- MILK, VEGAN – 33 Recipes For Plant-Based Milk
- RAW FOOD SELF MADE – A Journey Across Raw Food Cuisine
- FEELS GREAT. TASTES GREAT. CHRISTMAS!
- 100% RAW LOVE – The Ultimate Recipe Collection
- Trending Pastry Techniques (Cakes & Desserts)