COLD COFFEE RECIPE | NISHA MADHULIKA RECIPE
Cold Coffee Recipe, During the summer, we always crave something cool and as we love coffee, how is a glass full of chilled coffee on a hot day. Cold coffee recipe at home is very easy to make and requires a few days of ingredients. You can make it more delicious by adding a scoop of ice cream to it. It tastes great and you can enjoy it at any time of the day.
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee powder
- 2 cups of milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar, powder, adjustable
- 1/2 cup ice cream, vanilla or chocolate (optional)
- Ice as required
How to Make Cold Coffee Recipe
- To start making cold coffee recipes, prepare the ingredients mentioned earlier.
- Next, take a blender and add milk, essential sugar and coffee powder. Blend it for about 30 seconds.
- Open the jar and add ice cubes. If you want a thick consistency, add fewer ice cubes. Close the jar and mix it again for about 30 to 40 seconds until everything is mixed properly.
- You can also add 1 tbsp of ice cream to the coffee to add extra flavor.
- Once this is done, pour it into the glass and sprinkle some coffee powder on top.
- Serve cold coffee with fried egg sandwiches with cucumbers for a week’s breakfast or any other sandwich of your choice, or enjoy it with your family after a tiring day at work.
- For balanced iced coffee, use a ratio of 4 cups of water to 1 cup of coarse ground coffee.
- Keep things sharp by using cold or cold brew coffee to make ice cubes that you can use in your iced coffee.
- That way you don’t accidentally water your drink.
Cold Coffee Video
Follow more Coffee Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Coffee Recipes
Follow more Foodie Human Recipes: Foodie Human Recipes
Read Latest Articles: