GREEN PEAS MASALA RECIPE | MATAR MUTHIYA RECIPE | GREEN PEAS RECIPE
Green Peas Masala Recipe is a healthy breakfast meal, with or without oil. Not only is this unique breakfast excellent, but it can also be prepared quickly. So, let’s start. Learn how to make Green Peas Masala Recipe!
Table of Contents
Green Peas Masala Recipe
- Peas- 3/4 Cup.
- Wheat Meal – 1/2 Cup (75 gms)
- Gram – 1/2 cup of flour (60 gms)
- Leaves of Fenugreek – 1/2 cup, finely chopped
- Salt – 1 tsp Powder Turmeric – 1/2 cup
- Powder of Coriander – 1/2 tsp
- Chilli Green – 2, fine chopping of Red Chili – 1/2 ct.
- Sowing cumin – 1/2 tsp
- Carom Sowing – 1/2 tsp
- Kurdish – 1/4 Cup
- Baking Soda – just under 1/4 tsp
- Leaves of coriander – 1 cup
- Black salt – 1/2 tsp
- salt – 1/2 tsp
- cumin – 1/2 tsp.
- 1 tsp For tadka: Asafoetida – 1 pinch
- ginger – 1 inch of the baton,
- chopped Green chili – 2,
- chopped Dry Mango Powder
- Oil – 3 – 4 tsp
- Sesame seeds – 1 tsp
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp.
- Salt – 1/4 tsp.
How can make Green Peas Masala Recipe
- Grind 3/4 cup of green peas to produce matar muthiya and remove them in a bowl.
- Add 1/2 cup wheat flour, 1/2 cup besan, and 1/2 cup of Methi to the potatoes.
- Add 1 tsp. Salt, 1/2 tsp. Turmeric powder, 1/2 tsp.
- Coriander powder, two finely chopped green chilies, 1/2 tsp.
- Red chili powder, 1 tsp. Green peas, and 1 Tsp. grated ginger.
- Boil 2-3 cups of water in a cooking pot and add oil to a filter.
- Apply your hand with a bit of oil, divide the dough into two halves and give the dough portions a log shape.
- Roll dough logs in 1 or 1/4 of an inch in diameter and maintain them at a distance on the greased sieve.
- Put the sieve over the steamer and steam on high heat for 2 minutes.
- Turn the flame medium after 2 minutes and steam the muthiya for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, check the muthiya by inserting a knife inside it.
- If the knife is clean, green peas muthiya are ready. Please take out the muthiya and chill it for 5 minutes.
- Cut matar muthiya into 1/2 inch pieces after 5 minutes and serve with Chutney.
- If you want to make a muthiya taster, prepare Tadka and tweak it.
- Heat in the pan 3-4 tsp of oil. Add one tp of sesame seeds, 1/2 tp of cumin seeds, under 1/4 tsp of salt, less than 1/4 tsp of red chili powder, and combine thoroughly.
- Add the muthiyas to the pot and sprinkle on either side.
- It takes 1-1.5 minutes to nimble. Muthiya green peas are ready to be served.
- Blend 1 cup of coriander, 2-green chilies, 1-inch ginger baton, 1-pinch hing, 1/2 tsp cumin, 1/2 tp of black salt, 1/2 tsp of salt, 3/4 tp of amchur, and water in a mixer. Green chutney coriander is ready.
- Taste spongy, soft, and delicious muthiya matar with delightful green coriander or tomato sauce.
- Be a Foodie Human.
- Buy Books.
Green Peas Masala Recipe Video
Paneer Momos Recipe
Momos are India’s best street food. Who doesn’t love momos, I mean! Give your normal momos a break and fit in the image. Prepare mummies with steam with lower hot red chutney and sweet white chutney. Learn how to make Paneer Momos Recipe.
- Flour Refined-1 cup
- Oil salt-1/4 tsp-1.5 tbsp
- 1-inch baton,
- green chili grinding-1,
- finely chopped capsicum-1/4 Cup,
- finely chopped chip-1 Cup,
- panel grinding-1 Cup,
- grated salt-1/2 tsp.
- Black potatoes-1/2 tsp.
Red Chutney Ingredients
- Oil-1 tbsp
- Cumin Seeds-1/2 tsp
- Asafoetida-1/2 tsp.
- Turmeric Powder-1/2 tsp.
- diced red chili-5-6
- powder-1 tsp.
- Red chili powder-1 tsp.
- Salt-3/4 tsp.
White Sauce Ingredients
- One boiled cream-1/4
- cup of potato
- cup of Sucre-1
- cup of milk
How to make Paneer Momos Recipe
- Take one tablespoon of maida and mix 1/2 tsp of salt. Gradually add water and produce a stiff dough. Cover the dough for 30 minutes and rest.
- Heat 1.5 tbsp of oil in a pot for stocking. Add 1 inch rasped ginger, 1-cut green chile (discard seeds), 1⁄4 cup fine-cut capsicum into the pan, and sauté lightly.
- Add 1 cup of rubbed chocolate and 1 cup of rubber in the pan and stir well. Then combine in the stuffing 1/2 tsp of salt and 1⁄2 tsp of crushed black pepper. Transfer the bowl to a bowl and let it cool.
- After 30 minutes, knead the dough again and divide it into little sections. Take a piece of dough, shape it flat and circular.
- Dust the batter in a dry maida and roll a 3-inch diameter thin sheet. Roll 5-6 sheets of dough in the same way. Put a sheet on your palm and flip.
- Add 1 or 1⁄2 tsp of filling Paneer to start filling. Keep the edge together, begin folding platitudes and adhere them to the front platitudes. Make all of the momos in the same way.
- You can cook momos with various folds. A different kind of fold is circular. Take a rolling sheet and put something on it. Bring the edges together, fold them, paste each other over and twist the top.
- In a cooking vessel, take a streamer or boil water. Grease a sieve with oil and strain the momos. When the water is boiled, insert the sieve in the ship and steam the momos for 10 minutes.
- Momos from Paneer are ready to be served. Serve them with chutney red and white. Follow the instructions below to produce chutney in red and white.
How to prepare chutney red and white
- Heat in the pot 1 tbsp of oil. When the oil is hot, roast 1⁄2 tsp of cumin seeds, turn down the flame to avoid spice burning.
- 12 pinch hing and 12 tsp turmeric powder in oil, slightly roasted add 2-cut tomatoes, 5-6 chilies, 1 tsp of coriander powder, 3⁄4 tsp of salt, 1-inch of caught ginger, and briefly sauté.
- To the tomatoes, add 1⁄4 cup water and simmer over medium heat until the tomatoes become mushy. Stir the tomatoes and simmer covered for 4-5 minutes after 5 minutes.
- Once the tomatoes have turned soft, turn off the flame and let the tomatoes cool down. Meanwhile, prepare the white momos sauce.
- Take a boiled potato and add it after crushing it to the food processor. Stir in a mixer jar and combine with 1⁄4 cup cream, 1 tsp of salt, 1 tsp of sugar, and a small amount of milk. The white sauce is ready for use.
- Add the tomatoes to the food processor and 1 tsp of red chili powder. Run the blender and make the fine paste for chutney. Red chutney’s ready, too.
- Enjoy red and white chutney paneer momos!
- Learn Spirituality Beliefs.
- Learn Relationships Rules.
Paneer Momos Recipe Video
Sabudana Vada Recipe
Made of a wonderful mix of semolina and curd, it’s a delicious and healthy breakfast alternative.
- Semolina – 1 tablespoon (200 gms)
- 1/2 ginger paste whisked curd
- 1 green chile – 1 cup
- Eno Fruit Jelly – 1 tsp.
- Salt – 3/4 tsp or tasting
- 3/4 tsp sugar (optional)
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Black Mustard – 1/2 tsp Seeds
- Seeds of sesame – 1 tsp
- Leaves of Curry – 10 to 12
- Green pulpits – 2
How to make Sabudana Vada Recipe
- Take fine semolina in a mixer, curd flavored with a paste of green chiles and ginger. Semolina should be added and well mixed.
- If the batter appears to be dense, add water. Keep the puff up for 10 minutes for semolina.
- Keep boiling water, put the Jali in a pot, turn fire. Cover it so that the water boils fast.
- Ten minutes later, When the batter blows, add salt, powdered sugar. Mix it well. Mix it well. Add salt to the eno fruit.
- Put 1 tsp of water on it. Mix it well. Mix it well. Once there are bubbles, the batter stops whisking.
- Take a dhokla container, grate with oil, Put in the batter, tap, and even.
- Check whether the water is boiling in the container. Put the Dhokla container in water as the water boils, cover and cook for 20 minutes, then inspect the dhokla.
- The dhokla should be poked with a knife; if the knife comes out, the dhokla is ready. Turn off the flame. Turn off the flame.
- When you are ready, remove the container, keep Jali cool. After cooling off, take out and retain on the plate with the help of a knife.
To be tempered
- Put oil in the heat tadka pan and add black mustard seeds, curry leaves, sesame seeds, and green chilies. Tadka over dhokla, put tadka over dhokla.
- Spongy and soft Rava Dhokla’s ready. Ready. Serve dhokla and enjoy the snack with Peanut chutney, coconut chutney, or any of your favorite chutney.
- Be a Foodie Human.
- Buy Books.
Sabudana Vada Recipe Video
Nisha Madhulika Tips
- The dhokla batter should not be too thick or too thin.
- When too much steam is formed, reduce the flame to medium and cook dhokla for around 2 minutes on medium flames.
- Don’t mix the batter too much when the eno has been added if the air bubbles are exited, and the dhokla isn’t good.
- Optional, Sugar can be skipped.
Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Nisha Madhulika Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Soup Recipes
Main Course Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Kids Recipes
Pasta Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Pasta Recipes
Smoothie Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Smoothie Recipes
Zero Oil Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Zero Oil Recipes
Diabetic Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diabetic Recipes
Diet & Health Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diet & Health Recipes
Recipes By Nisha Madhulika
- SMOOTH & JUICY – Recipes To Look Great And Feel Amazing!
- MILK, VEGAN – 33 Recipes For Plant-Based Milk
- RAW FOOD SELF MADE – A Journey Across Raw Food Cuisine
- FEELS GREAT. TASTES GREAT. CHRISTMAS!
- 100% RAW LOVE – The Ultimate Recipe Collection
- Trending Pastry Techniques (Cakes & Desserts)