PALAK KADHI RECIPE
Spinach is a wealthy supply of minerals and iron. You could make Spinach Kadhi at the house on weekends or for dinner at night time. Palak Kadhi Recipe has lots of health benefits.
Palak Kadhi Recipe
- Spinach – 350 gms.
- Gram flour – 100 gms.
- Curd – 100 gms.
- Oil – 1 spoon.
- Heeng – 1-2 pinch.
- Cumin seeds – 1/4 tsp.
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Green chili – 3-4
- Red chili powder – 1/4 tsp
- Salt – 3/Four teaspoon
- Coriander leaves – 1 tsp
How to make Palak Kadhi Recipe
- Separate the stems from the spinach leaves and wash them completely underneath contemporary operating water.
- Now put the leaves on the strainer and pressure all the surplus water from them or maintain the leaves on a plate and tilt the plate in order that the water drips down.
- Chop the spinach leaves with a chopping blade or in a meal processor and maintain them in a bowl.
- Whisk the curd and add flour batter to it together with 750 gms. water. The batter to make kadhi is prepared.
- Make certain that the lumps will not be shaped whereas making the batter.
- warmth oil in a pan and tamper the hing and cumin seeds into it. Once the cumin seeds turn brown in color put turmeric powder and inexperienced chili into it. Stir the masala 1-2 occasions with the ladle after which add spinach to it.
Buy Fresh Palak Leaves On Amazon
- Stir the masala constantly so it mixes effectively with the spinach leaves. Pour 1 small bowl of water into the pan and canopy it.
- Cook for 5 minutes on low flame.
- Open the lid of spinach and see that the leaves have turned out to be tender. Now put the flour batter into the pan and prepare dinner until it begins to boil. Stop stirring the recipe as soon as the boiling begins and decrease down the flame. Now put salt and crimson chili into it. Cook the recipe on low flame for 10 minutes and stir at brief intervals.
- Spinach Kadhi is prepared. Serving in a bowl and garnish with coriander leaves. serve it with chapati, naan, parantha, or rice.
Palak Kadhi Recipe Video
Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Nisha Madhulika Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Soup Recipes
Main Course Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Kids Recipes
Pasta Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Pasta Recipes
Smoothie Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Smoothie Recipes
Zero Oil Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Zero Oil Recipes
Diabetic Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diabetic Recipes
Diet & Health Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diet & Health Recipes
Recipes By Nisha Madhulika
- SMOOTH & JUICY – Recipes To Look Great And Feel Amazing!
- MILK, VEGAN – 33 Recipes For Plant-Based Milk
- RAW FOOD SELF MADE – A Journey Across Raw Food Cuisine
- FEELS GREAT. TASTES GREAT. CHRISTMAS!
- 100% RAW LOVE – The Ultimate Recipe Collection
- Trending Pastry Techniques (Cakes & Desserts)
[…] PALAK KADHI RECIPE […]
[…] PALAK KADHI RECIPE […]