POTATO SOUP | POTATO SOUP RECIPE | NISHA MADHULIKA RECIPE
Potato Soup is really very delicious and healthy for people who want instant energy after having it. Soup gives an instant boost in energy.
- Potatoes – 2 (peeled & chopped)
- Onions – 2 (finely chopped)
- Tomato – 1(chopped)
- Ginger paste – 1 tsp
- Garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Black pepper – 1/4 tsp
- Salt – as per taste
- Sugar – 2 tsp
- Butter – 4 tsp
- Coriander leaves – 8-10 leaves (finely chopped)
How to Make Potato Soup Recipe
- Put water in a vessel put potatoes, tomatoes, and turnips in it and keep the vessel on gas.
- Then cook these vegetables on a medium flame till they become soft.
- When the vegetables become soft, turn them off and turn off the gas and then grind them finely in a mixer.
- After this, filter the vegetable mixer with a sieve and take it out in a separate vessel.
- Now put butter in the pan and keep it hot on the gas. Then add cumin seeds and fry them on medium heat.
- When cumin starts to crackle, add onion, ginger-garlic paste to it and cook till it becomes golden.
- Then add vegetable mixture, salt, pepper powder, and sugar in the pan and cook on a medium flame for 5 minutes.
- Soup is ready. Garnish it with coriander leaves and serve hot.
Healthy Potato Soup is a continental recipe. This recipe prepared with potato, milk and fine flour is rich in vitamin C and B6. You can have it as a starter before dinner. This is a great recipe for cold.
Potato Soup Video