MASALA TEA RECIPE | MASALA TEA | MASALA CHAI TEA
Masala Tea Recipe is a flavored tea beverage made by brewing black tea with a mixture of aromatic spices and herbs. Originating in the Indian subcontinent, the beverage has gained worldwide popularity, becoming a feature in many coffee and tea houses.
- 1 cup of water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 whole cardamom pod
- 1 whole clove
- 2 black peppercorns
- 3 teaspoons black tea leaves
- 1/2 cup warm milk
How to make Masala Tea Recipe
- Combine the water and sugar in a small saucepan, and bring to a boil.
- Add the cardamom pod, clove, peppercorns, and tea leaves.
- Remove from heat, and let the mixture steep for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Strain into a cup, and fill the cup the rest of the way with milk.
- Sit back, relax, and enjoy Masala Tea.
- Consuming them can help remove free radicals and decrease cell damage in the body.
- This ultimately may help decrease the risk of chronic disease.
- Consuming them on a regular basis may help reduce many risk factors for heart disease, including high blood pressure, high cholesterol, elevated triglyceride levels, and obesity.
- Tea contains antimicrobial properties that kill off harmful substances and improve gut bacteria and immunity by helping repair the lining of the digestive tract.