ALOO METHI | ALOO METHI RECIPE | ALOO METHI FRY
Aloo Methi Recipe made by Aloo & Methi. Its a delicious and healthy recipe.
- Methi Leaves – 1 bunch
- potato – 2 medium
- Tomato – 1
- Garlic – 3
- Green chilly – 4
- onion – 1
- Coriander leaves – 10
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Chilly powder – 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Salt – as per taste
How to make Aloo Methi
- Chopped onion, garlic, and green chilies one by one.y.
- Heat pan and put oil, after heating adds chopped onion, garlic and green chilies.
- When onion gets transparent put potato and pinches of salt.
- Cook until half of the total size at low flame.
- Once size gets half put masala powders and methi leaves and cook further.
- When Aloo Methi gets cooked, a nice aroma will come at that stage put tomato, and again cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Add Coriander leaves and put off the flame.
- Enjoy Aloo Methi.
- Be Foodie Human.