CAULIFLOWER SOUP | CAULIFLOWER SOUP RECIPE | CREAM OF CAULIFLOWER SOUP
Cauliflower Soup recipe is the BEST! Roasted cauliflower makes it taste amazing, and a little butter (instead of cream) makes it luxuriously creamy.
- 1-quart milk
- 2 oz. cashews finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cups of water
- 10 oz. cauliflower flowerets cut into cubes
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- salt to taste
- freshly ground pepper to taste
How to make Cauliflower Soup
- Heat cauliflower, cashews, water and milk over low flame for 15.20 min.
- Let it cool.
- Blend the mixture.
- Add salt, sugar and pepper.
- Boil the mixture.
- Stir in the butter near boiling point.
- Serve immediately garnished with coriander leaves.
- Enjoy Cauliflower Soup.