ALU BEGAN RECIPE | ALU BEGAN KI SABZI
Alu Began Recipe (Brinjal) ki sabzi is a comfort vegetarian food for many Indians. It is most famous in all states of India and also in the world.
Table of Contents
- 1 lb. potatoes (alu)
- 1 lb. eggplant (began)
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1/4 tablespoon ginger paste or powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic paste or powder
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- 3 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
How to make Alu Began Recipe
- Cut potatoes, eggplant and tomatoes in small cubes.
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Fry the onion for 1 minute.
- Add garlic, ginger, cumin, turmeric and coriander; mix together for 2 minutes.
- Add potato and eggplant, and cook for 13 to 15 minutes.
- Add tomato, and cook for 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cilantro.
- Serve hot with nan, pita bread or rice.
- Enjoy Alu Began Recipe
Alu Began Recipe Video
Vegetarian Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Soup Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Soup Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Kids Recipes
CVS Recipes: CVS Recipes
Breakfast Recipes: Foodie Human Breakfast Recipes
Tea & Coffee Foodie Human Recipes: Foodie Human Tea & Coffee Recipes
Soup Recipes: Foodie Human Soup Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Foodie Human Desserts Recipes
Non-Vegetarian Recipes: Foodie Human Recipes
Read Latest Articles:
Bluehost Hosting | Web Hosting | eCommerce Hosting | WordPress Hosting | VPS Hosting | Shared Hosting | Dedicated Hosting
TMD Hosting | Web Hosting | Cloud hosting | WordPress Hosting | VPS Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated Servers
HostGator Hosting | Web Hosting | Cloud hosting | WordPress Hosting | VPS Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated Servers