APPLE CINNAMON ROLL
These rolls water so well and make a delicious dessert while they usually are served for breakfast. This recipe includes little ingredients, which makes it easy to make. It’s also a helpful dish for comfort. Learn the Apple Cinnamon Roll recipe!
Apple Cinnamon Roll Recipe
Makes: 4 portions
Cooking Plus preparation time: 35 minutes
- 4 tbsp. of melted, unsalted butter
- Nutmeg powder 1⁄4 tsp. 1 tsp. powder of cinnamon
- Fresh lemon juice 1⁄2 tsp. 5 cups of apples chopped, eight bread slices, white
- One pinch of salt…
- 1⁄2 cup of granulated sugar
How to make Apple Cinnamon Roll
- Combine lemon juice, nutmeg, cinnamon, salt, sugar, and pan apples in a mixing bowl. Warm the apples until they are soft but not mushy. Cook them on med.
- Allow cooling this filling at room temperature. Set it aside. Set it away.
- Trim crusts off bread slices. Bread with a rolling pin roll.
- Bread of butter generously on both sides.
- Spread 2 tbsp of apple on pieces of toast. Leave roughly around 1⁄4 inches. Roll into a cylinder. Cylinder.
- Cylinders of butter. Grill on med. Heat in the pot. Turn frequently until all are lightly browned. Serve hot or at room temperature. Learn Online Dating Tips For Women
Apple Cinnamon Roll Video
CORN CHEESE SANDWICH
This delicious sandwich is built on rasped cheese and sweet maize, two simple ingredients that make it so tasty. This is a quick fix and particularly suitable for quick breakfasts or lunch boxes.
Recipe For Cheese Corn Sandwich
Makes: 2 portions
Cooking Plus preparation time: 10 minutes
- 1 tsp. unsalted butter Chutney
- 4 tsp green four bread slices
- 1⁄4 cup of mozzarella or cheddar.
- 2 tbsp of onion chopped
- 3⁄4 cup of delicious boiling maize
- 2 tbsp of capsicum chopped
- Salt 1⁄4 tsp.
- Crushed pepper 1⁄2 tsp.
How to make Corn Cheese Sandwich
- Add the maize, capsicum, onion, cheese, salt, and pepper to a medium-sized bowl. Combine thoroughly and reserve.
- Spread chutney over the bread slice.
- Spread 2 tbsp. Of the mixture on bread
- Cover the piece of maize/cheese bread with a chutney slice.
- Disseminate butter.
- Toast or grill.
- Halve and serve as sandwiches.
Corn Cheese Sandwich Video
SUJI KA PARATHA
This meal is made with various types of flour bread, and its taste comes from fresh mint. The overall flavor is entirely new and distinctive. You can also use it as a side dish with other meals in addition to being served as breakfast.
Makes: 4 portions (2 each) Cooking + Prep Cooking Hour: 50 minutes
- 1⁄2 cup of water, dull.
- Oil, vegetables 2 tbsp.
- 1⁄4 cup of mint leaves chopped
- 1⁄2 cup of the meal, wheat whole Chili flakes 1 tsp.
- 1⁄2 taste of besan (gram flour)
- Salt, kosher 1⁄2 tsp.
- 1⁄2 sooji cup (semolina)
- Asafetida 1/8 tsp (resinous herb gum)
- 3 tbsp. Of oil to cook parathas to roll paratha in 1 1⁄4 cup of flour.
How to make Suji Ka Paratha
- Combine in a large bowl the ingredients. Mix thoroughly. Mix well. It should have collapsed.
- Add as much water to make a soft dough as is needed. Knead for a few minutes. Set aside. Set aside.
- Divide the dough into eight equal-sized sections. Pieces roll into balls. Roll up to 4 inches in diameter or so.
- Spread on rolls three to four drops of vegetable oil. Two sides should be folded. Fold into two sides. Add additional oil and fold into triangles.
- Flour gently on your cutting board. Rolling paratha dough is created in the steps above, approximately five inches in diameter.
- Preheat a large medium-high skillet. Paratha square over the skillet. It will puff in various places when the color changes. Turn over the paratha. It should have golden brown specks.
- Wait a couple of seconds. Spread and spread roughly 1 tsp. of oil on one side. Flip and flip oil across. Spatula press.
- Flip back and press the opposite side. 8. It should be brown on both sides in the same color.
- The remainder of the paratha is repeated. Serve crispy and hot with your choice of toppings. Secrets Tips To Great Spiritual Satisfaction
Suji Ka Paratha Video
Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Nisha Madhulika Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Soup Recipes
Main Course Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Kids Recipes
Pasta Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Pasta Recipes
Smoothie Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Smoothie Recipes
Zero Oil Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Zero Oil Recipes
Diabetic Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diabetic Recipes
Diet & Health Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diet & Health Recipes
Recipes By Nisha Madhulika
- SMOOTH & JUICY – Recipes To Look Great And Feel Amazing!
- MILK, VEGAN – 33 Recipes For Plant-Based Milk
- RAW FOOD SELF MADE – A Journey Across Raw Food Cuisine
- FEELS GREAT. TASTES GREAT. CHRISTMAS!
- 100% RAW LOVE – The Ultimate Recipe Collection
- Trending Pastry Techniques (Cakes & Desserts)