ATTA LADOO | ATTA LADOO RECIPE | NISHA MADHULIKA RECIPE
Atta Ladoo has a sweet and aromatic taste. While making it, its fragrance spreads far and wide which is liked by all and enjoy it with great pleasure.
Table of Contents
- 300 grams of wheat flour
- 300 grams
- 200 grams Ghee
- 8 cashew nuts
- 4 small cardamom
How to make Atta Ladoo
- To make atta ladoo, first, take the flour and filter it well with the help of a sieve.
- Now take a pan and put ghee in it and keep it on the gas to heat it.
- Add mixed flour to the ghee and stir continuously with the help of a spatula.
- Fry the flour for a while until its color turns light brown. After roasting the flour, it will start to smell.
- Then understand that your dough is well roasted.
- Take the roasted flour and take it out on a plate so that your roasted dough cools quickly.
- Now add flour to the flour and mix well. Also, add chopped pieces of cashew and cardamom and mix. atta ladoo mixture is ready.
- After doing this, take a little mixture in your hand and with the help of palm make it into the shape of a round ladoo.
- Keep in mind that atta ladoo will look attractive even if they are of good size.
- Similarly, make ladoo from all the mixture. Within a short time, your delicious and wonderful flour ladoos are ready.
- Keep them in the box and consume them as you wish.
- Everyone likes the sweet, sweet and fragrant taste of ladoo.
- Although atta ladoo is available everywhere in the market, you can easily make them at home.
- It does not take much time or more ingredients to make atta ladoo.
- All the ingredients to make it get mixed easily. You can make it whenever you want.
- Today we have brought for you an easy method with the help of which you can easily make delicious atta ladoos.
- Follow the recipe given below and make delicious ladoo and feed them all.
Atta Ladoo Video
Have you like this recipe?
Like, Share & Comments…
Follow our more recipes ???
Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Nisha Madhulika Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Soup Recipes
Main Course Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Kids Recipes
Pasta Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Pasta Recipes
Smoothie Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Smoothie Recipes
Zero Oil Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Zero Oil Recipes
Diabetic Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diabetic Recipes
Diet & Health Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diet & Health Recipes
Foodie Human Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Foodie Human Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Foodie Human Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Foodie Human Soup Recipes
Main Course Recipes: Foodie Human Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Foodie Human Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Foodie Human Kids Recipes
Pasta Recipes: Foodie Human Pasta Recipes
Smoothie Recipes: Foodie Human Smoothie Recipes
Health Drinks Recipes: Foodie Human Health Drinks
Zero Oil Recipes: Foodie Human Zero Oil Recipes
Diabetic Recipes: Foodie Human Diabetic Recipes
Read Latest Articles:
Bluehost Hosting | Web Hosting | eCommerce Hosting | WordPress Hosting | VPS Hosting | Shared Hosting | Dedicated Hosting
TMD Hosting | Web Hosting | Cloud hosting | WordPress Hosting | VPS Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated Servers
HostGator Hosting | Web Hosting | Cloud hosting | WordPress Hosting | VPS Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated Servers
Nisha Madhulika Advertisements
Buy Now ???