LAUKI KOFTA RECIPE | KOFTA RECIPES | RECIPE OF KOFTA
Lauki Kofta Recipe is a recipe in which koftas are prepared by deep frying using ghee, gram flour, and some spices and then served in a spicy gravy of onion-tomato.
- Bottle Gourd – 300 gms ( 1 cup grated)
- Chickpea flour – 1 cup ( 100 gms)
- Tomatoes – 3 ( 250 gms)
- Green chilli – 1
- Green coriander 2 to 3 tbsp ( finely chopped )
- Dry fenugreek leaves – 1 tsp
- Green chilli – 1 (finely chopped)
- Ginger – 1 tsp (paste)
- Cumin seeds – 1/4 tsp
- Asafoetida – 1/2 pinch
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Carom seeds – less than 1/4 tsp
- Red chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1.5 tsp
- Garam masala – 1/4 tsp
- Oil – for frying and gravy
How to Make Lauki Kofta Recipe
- Take lauki and wash with running water and dry it. after drying peel bottle guard (lauki) skin by peeler. Now grate lauki and remove excess lauki juice from grated lauki.
- Add chickpea flour, green chili, ginger paste, and turmeric with coriander and red chili powder and salt and mix well.
- Add carom seeds, green coriander, again mix all ingredients well, once ready, make the dough and keep aside to puff up.
- Heat oil in kadai for frying koftas, to check the oil is proper hot or not put a small dough of kofta in kadai once kofta dough starts frying it means oil is ready for frying. Add koftas in kadai and fry all.
- Once brown color is reached, flip and fry well until golden brown from all sides. Once all sides fry takes out them from kadai and fries rest of koftas likewise.
- For gravy, heat oil and add cumin seeds, reduce the gas flame, add asafoetida, ginger paste, coriander powder, turmeric powder and roast slightly all those ingredients.
- Now add tomato green chilli paste. increase gas flame and add red chili powder, stir slowly and roast until oil separates from it.
- Once oil separated add dry fenugreek leaves, chickpea flour, stir, and roast masala for 2-3 minutes.
- When masala is roasted, add 2 cups water to it and mix well, now adds lat and gram masala, green coriander, and lauki juice (if required).
- Cover the kadai and cook for 5 minutes. Add koftas in kadai and cook further 4-5 minutes
- After cooking removes vegetables in a separate bowl.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
- Enjoy Lauki Kofta Recipe.
- You can serve lauki kofta with chapati, parantha, naan, rice for an awesome taste.
- serve with Amul butter.
Lauki Kofta Recipe Video
Have you like this recipe?
Like, Share & Comments…
Follow our more recipes 👇👇👇
Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Nisha Madhulika Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Soup Recipes
Main Course Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Kids Recipes
Pasta Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Pasta Recipes
Smoothie Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Smoothie Recipes
Zero Oil Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Zero Oil Recipes
Diabetic Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diabetic Recipes
Diet & Health Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diet & Health Recipes
Foodie Human Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Foodie Human Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Foodie Human Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Foodie Human Soup Recipes
Main Course Recipes: Foodie Human Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Foodie Human Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Foodie Human Kids Recipes
Pasta Recipes: Foodie Human Pasta Recipes
Smoothie Recipes: Foodie Human Smoothie Recipes
Health Drinks Recipes: Foodie Human Health Drinks
Zero Oil Recipes: Foodie Human Zero Oil Recipes
Diabetic Recipes: Foodie Human Diabetic Recipes
Read Latest Articles:
Bluehost Hosting | Web Hosting | eCommerce Hosting | WordPress Hosting | VPS Hosting | Shared Hosting | Dedicated Hosting
TMD Hosting | Web Hosting | Cloud hosting | WordPress Hosting | VPS Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated Servers
HostGator Hosting | Web Hosting | Cloud hosting | WordPress Hosting | VPS Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated Servers
Nisha Madhulika Advertisements
Buy Now 👇👇👇