BESAN HALWA RECIPE
Since gram flour is mostly recognized for its thickening properties, Besan Halwa Recipe could be very straightforward and fast to make. You can simply put together it for capabilities, social gathering, or for sudden however particular visitors. Just make sure you roast the gram flour properly to keep away from an uncooked scent. Also, take care to serve sizzling.
- 3/4 cup besan (Bengal gram flour)
- 3/4 cup milk
- 5 tbsp melted ghee
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp cardamom (elaichi) powder
- 3 tbsp blanched and sliced almonds (badam)
How to make Besan Halwa Recipe
- Combine the besan, 2 tbsp of milk, and 1 tbsp of ghee in a bowl and rub totally and knead like a dough and hold apart for 10 minutes.
- Using a grater, grate it very thinly and hold apart.
- Heat the remaining ghee in a broad vessel, add the grated dough combination and cook dinner on a sluggish flame for approx. eight to 10 minutes, whereas stirring constantly. Keep apart.
- Heat the remaining milk and ¾ cup of water in a deep kadhai, add the flour combination and cook dinner on a medium flame for two to three minutes, whereas stirring constantly.
- Add the sugar and cook dinner on a medium flame for four to five minutes, whereas stirring constantly.
- Serve to sizzle garnished with cardamom powder and almonds slices.