BLACK TEA | HEALTHY TEA RECIPE
Black Tea is one of the simplest and most refreshing drinks, forged with the cultures of most of the world communities. when you visit some places for tea trails, it is part of the heritage and cultural tours. you will realize on such occasions that every tea has a character of its own.
- 2 tbsp tea powder
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cup of water
How to make Black Tea
- Add 2 cups of water in a saucepan and boil for 2 minutes.
- Add sugar during the boiling of water.
- Add tea powder and mix during keep medium for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Strain immediately using a strainer and discard the tea powder.
- Serve immediately for a better test.
Black Tea Video
- Consuming them can help remove free radicals and decrease cell damage in the body. This ultimately may help decrease the risk of chronic disease.
- Consuming them on a regular basis may help reduce many risk factors for heart disease, including high blood pressure, high cholesterol, elevated triglyceride levels, and obesity.
- LDL is considered the “bad” lipoprotein because it transports cholesterol to cells throughout the body. Meanwhile, HDL is considered the “good” lipoprotein because it transports cholesterol away from your cells and to the liver to be excreted. consuming black tea may reduce LDL.
- Black tea contains antimicrobial properties that kill off harmful substances and improve gut bacteria and immunity by helping repair the lining of the digestive tract.
- Black tea is a great non-sweetened beverage that has been found to help enhance the use of insulin in the body.