CABBAGE SOUP | CABBAGE SOUP RECIPE | STUFFED CABBAGE SOUP
Cabbage Soup is especially high in vitamin C, a potent antioxidant that may protect against heart disease, certain cancers, vision loss, and many more.
Table of Contents
- ½ Cup Cabbage
- 1 Cup Bottle Gourd
- 2 Onions (Medium Size)
- Salt as Per Taste
- Black Pepper as Per Taste
Vegetables for preparation
- 1 tsp onion
- 1 tsp carrot
- 1 tsp cabbage
*All vegetables are finely chopped
How to make Cabbage Soup
- Cut All Vegetables into Big Cubes.
- Add 7-8 Cups of Water and Pressure Cook Them.
- When Cooked, Strain, and Keep Aside.
- Take A Pan and Add All Finely Chopped Vegetables with Stock and Cook For At Least 20 Minutes.
- Add Salt and Black Pepper to Taste.
- Serve Hot.
- Enjoy Cabbage Soup.