APPLE PEDA | APPLE PEDA RECIPE | APPLE RECIPE
Apple Peda is a very easy cute apple-shaped milk peda that is made with the milk powder, milkmaid, and milk.
Table of Contents
- Khoa (with or without sugar) – 100gms
- Grated paneer – 100 gms
- Milk powder – 100 gms
- Icing sugar or artificial sweetener – 2-3 tbsp
- Cardamom powder – 1/2 tsp (optional)
How to make Apple Peda
- In a pan add milk powder, condensed milk, warm milk, and whisk well without any lumps. This should be done before switching on the flame.
- Now switch on the flame to medium-low and stir continuously with whisker for avoiding lumps. Cook until it starts to leave the sides of the pan.
- Once it starts to leave the sides of the pan, add melted butter and give a quick mix.
- Cook until you acquire a thick sticky consistency. When done switch off the flame.
- Let it cool down for 10 minutes.
- Grease your hands, smoothen the dough well with your hands and make small balls, dig a small dent on the top center of each peda with the finger.
- These all should be done when the mixture is warm.
- Insert a clove upside down in it and with the help of a brush paint the peda with red food color same as a small apple.
- Repeat the same until the entire mixture finishes.
- Set aside for at least one hour or keep refrigerated for best results. The pedas will be chewy while eating immediately, but after one hour you will get the perfect texture.
- Enjoy Apple Peda.