CORN PULAO RECIPE | CORN PULAO | PULAO RECIPE
Corn Pulao Recipe is a mixture of fresh vegetables and sweet corn is very tasty and good for health and is a very easy recipe to make in winter. It gets ready and ready quickly for eating hot sweet corn wedge casserole during the winter season.
Table of Contents
- Basmati rice – 1 cup (200 grams)
- Sweet Corn – 1 cup
- Green peas – 1/4 cup
- Carrot – 1/4 cup
- Capsicum – 1/4 cup
- Oil – 2-3 tbsp
- Ginger – 1/2 inch
- Bay leaf – 2
- Cinnamon – 2 pieces
- Large Cardamom-1
- Clove – 5
- Black pepper – 10
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Lemon – 1
- Salt – 1 tsp
How to make Corn Pulao Recipe
- To make sweet corn casserole, heat 2-3 tablespoons oil in a pot. After the oil is heated, add 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds, 2 bay leaves, 2 pieces cinnamon, 1 large cardamom, 5 cloves, and 10 black pepper and fry everything over low heat while stirring.
- After frying the spices, add 1/2 inch ginger, 1/4 cup carrots, 1/4 cup green peas and 1/4 cup capsicum and fry the vegetables for one minute while stirring them on medium heat.
- Once the vegetables are lightly roasted, add 1 cup of sweet corn and fry it for one minute. Now add 1 cup soaked basmati rice to it and mix it well with the vegetables.
- Now add 2 cups of water, 1 teaspoon salt and 1 lemon juice and mix. Now cover this pot and let the rice cook on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, when the rice comes to a slight boil, reduce the heat and allow the rice to cook for another 4 to 5 minutes, stirring once more.
- Turn off the heat after 5 minutes and cover the rice and let it cool for 10-15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, take out the rice in a vessel to serve. Sweet corn casserole is ready, you can eat it with any vegetable or you can eat it too.
- This is sufficient for two-three members of the casserole family.
- Enjoy Corn Pulao Recipe.