PANEER PAKODA RECIPE | PANEER RECIPE
Paneer Pakoda Recipe is very tasty. It is also very easy to make. It takes very little time to make paneer. So why not make paneer today. Smart Blood Sugar
Table of Contents
- Paneer – 350 grams
- Gram flour – 200 grams (2 small bowls)
- Red chili – ½ teaspoon
- Coriander Powder – Half a teaspoon
- Salt – as per taste
- Chaat Masala – 1 1/2 teaspoon
- Oil – Frying
How to make Paneer Pakoda Recipe
- Take gram flour in a vessel, add red chili, coriander powder, one tablespoon oil and salt, add water and make a thick, smooth solution.
- Keep the solution for half an hour.
- Cut the paneer 1/2 inch long and 1/2 wide square 1/2 inch thick. Divide the thickness of one piece into two.
- Put a little spice (chaat as per taste) in the middle of each and close it and keep it on a plate.
- Add oil to fry pakoras in the pan and heat it.
- Beat the gram flour mixture thoroughly. Take a square piece of cottage cheese, wrap it in gram flour and pour it into the pan. Flip the pakora gently while stirring.
- Similarly, wrap a square piece of cottage cheese in gram flour and fry it on medium flame. Fry 2-3 pakoras in a pan at a time. Raw Food Self Made
- Remove from pan and place in a plate after deep browning. Likewise, prepare all the pakoras.
- Paneer dumplings are ready.
- Serve and eat with hot pakoras, coriander or tomato sauce, or tomato sauce.
- Enjoy Paneer Pakoda Recipe.