DELICIOUS BHEL PURI
Delicious Bhel Puri is a simple spicy snack with a light crunch! This is a popular snack with street vendors in Mumbai. Bhelpuri is a low-fat, nutritious, delicious snack.
Table of Contents
- 3 cup murmura
- 1 cup fine sev
- 1 cup papdi broken
- 1/2 cup potato boiled in small pieces
- 1/2 cup cucumber peeled and cubed in small pieces
- 1/2 cup tomatoes seeded and cubed in small pieces
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 2 tbsp cilantro
- 4 tbsp hari cilantro chutney
- 4 tbsp tamarind chutney
How to make Delicious Bhel Puri
- In a frying pan over medium heat, dry-roast the puffed rice for three to four minutes, let it cool.
- Combine the dry ingredients (puffed rice, sev, papdi, and salt) together and mix well. Set aside until ready to serve.
- Mix chopped potatoes, cucumber, tomatoes, cilantro, and minced green pepper if you like it hot, and set aside.
- When ready to serve, combine the dry ingredients and potato mixture.
- Add Hari cilantro and tamarind chutneys to your taste, making sure the chutneys coat the bhel puri.
- 1/4 Cup Fine Sev
- 2 Table Spoon Lemon Juice
- Enjoy Delicious Bhel Puri.
Delicious Bhel Puri Video
Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Nisha Madhulika Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Breakfast Recipes
Vegetarian Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Soup Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Soup Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Kids Recipes
Diet & Health Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diet & Health Recipes
Foodie Human Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Foodie Human Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Foodie Human Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Foodie Human Soup Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Foodie Human Desserts Recipes
Non-Vegetarian Recipes: Foodie Human Recipes
Health Drinks: Foodie Human Health Drinks
Read Latest Articles:
Bluehost Hosting | Web Hosting | eCommerce Hosting | WordPress Hosting | VPS Hosting | Shared Hosting | Dedicated Hosting
TMD Hosting | Web Hosting | Cloud hosting | WordPress Hosting | VPS Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated Servers