FRIED BALLS OF RICE | VEGGIE RICE BALLS | CRISPY RICE BALLS
Deciding the appetizer for a celebration or longing for one thing crispy and savory with a cup of tea, then we’ve got the right dish for you, veggie-rich balls. These Fried Balls Of Rice are crispy and smooth. Prepare and luxuriate in this scrumptious and wholesome rice balls with chutney or sauce.
- Salt – 3/Four tsp
- Oil – 2 tsp
- Rice Flour – 1 cup (150 grams)
- Capsicum – 3- Four tbsp, chopped
- Cauliflower – half of the cup, grated
- Ginger – 1 tsp, grated
- Green Chilli – Three or 4, chopped
- Cumin seeds – half of tsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
- Red Chilli – 3/Four tsp
- Dry Mango Powder – 1/Four tsp
- Garam Masala – 1/Four tsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1/Four tsp
- Fresh Coriander – 2- Three tbsp
- Boiled Potato – half of the cup, grated
- Oil for frying
How to make Fried Balls Of Rice
- Take a small pan and pour 1 cups of water in it. Add ¾ tsp of salt and a pair of tsp of oil to the water. Cover the pan & bring the water to a boil.
- Once it involves a boil, add 1 cup of rice flour and blend effectively. Turn off the flame. Cover the combination and go away it for five minutes.
- Transfer the combination to a bowl. Now, add veggies and spices in it.
- Add 3-Four tbsp of finely chopped capsicum, ½ cup of grated cauliflower, 1 tsp of grated ginger, and 3-Four finely chopped inexperienced chilies to the combination.
Alternative: You may add onion, cabbage, spinach, or any vegetable of your alternative.
- Now, add ½ tsp of cumin seeds, 1 tsp of coriander powder, ¾ tsp of crushed purple chili, ¼ tsp of dry mango powder (amchur), ¼ tsp of garam masala, ¼ tsp of turmeric powder, 2-Three tbsp of chopped inexperienced coriander and blend effectively whereas the combination remains to be sizzling.
Alternative: You can add chaat masala as an alternative of Amchur.
- Once the combination cools down a bit, knead it to type the dough. Add ½ cup of grated potatoes within the combination and blend effectively. The dough is prepared.
- Apply a little bit oil in your hand and take out a portion of the dough. Bind the dough effectively (like Laddo) and roll it between your palms to type a ball.
- Likewise, put together all of the balls from the remainder of the dough.
- Heat the oil within the Kadai for frying the rice balls. Drop 1-ball within the Kadhai to verify the oil temperature. We want perfectly sizzling oil for frying.
- When the oil is sizzling, drop as many balls within the kadhai as it could actually maintain. Transfer the rice balls to a plate as soon as they flip golden brown.
- Take rice balls out utilizing a spatula, maintain the spatula on the nook of the Kadai to pressure off the excess oil.
- Then, serve the fried balls of rice on the plate. Similarly, fry up all of the balls. Each batch will take 6-7 minutes.
Fried Balls Of Rice Video
Have you like this recipe?
Like, Share & Comments…
Follow our more recipes 👇👇👇
Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Nisha Madhulika Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Soup Recipes
Main Course Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Kids Recipes
Pasta Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Pasta Recipes
Smoothie Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Smoothie Recipes
Zero Oil Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Zero Oil Recipes
Diabetic Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diabetic Recipes
Diet & Health Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diet & Health Recipes
Foodie Human Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Foodie Human Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Foodie Human Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Foodie Human Soup Recipes
Main Course Recipes: Foodie Human Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Foodie Human Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Foodie Human Kids Recipes
Pasta Recipes: Foodie Human Pasta Recipes
Smoothie Recipes: Foodie Human Smoothie Recipes
Health Drinks Recipes: Foodie Human Health Drinks
Zero Oil Recipes: Foodie Human Zero Oil Recipes
Diabetic Recipes: Foodie Human Diabetic Recipes
Like, Share & Comments…