RECIPE OF RAW BANANA KOFTA CURRY
Try making a scrumptious Recipe of Raw Banana kofta curry by sprinkling the uncooked banana kofta vegetable, you’ll prefer it very a lot.
- Raw Banana – 5 (400 grams)
- Tomato – 2 (200 grams)
- Green chili – 2
- Peanut – 2 tbsp
- Ginger – 1-inch piece
- Gram flour – 2 tbsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Coriander – 2-Three tbsp (finely chopped)
- Cumin seeds – half of tsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1/four tsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
- Red chili powder – 3/four tsp
- Ginger – half of teaspoon paste
- Green chili – 2 (finely chopped)
- Kasuri Methi – 1 teaspoon
- Garam Masala – lower than 1/four teaspoon
- Salt – 1.25 tsp or as per the style
How to make Recipe of Raw Banana
- Wash and dry the bananas correctly. Cut the stem of the banana, and reduce the banana into thick items.
- Put the chopped banana items within the cooker to boil. Also add 1 cup of water. Keep the cooker on the fuel, shut the cooker’s lid, and let the bananas boil.
- After 1 whistle within the cooker, scale back the flame and let the banana boil for two minutes on low flame.
Turn off the fuel after 2 minutes and after including stress to the cooker, open the cooker.
- Put the banana items within the sieve and separate all of the water. Allow the bananas to chill down a bit, then peel them and preserve them on a plate.
- Mash all of the sliced banana items nicely. Now add gram flour, half of the teaspoon salt, purple chili powder, half of teaspoon ginger paste, finely chopped inexperienced chilies, lower than 1/four teaspoon garam masala and finely chopped coriander to those mashed bananas.
- Mix all of the issues nicely. Mixture for making koftas is prepared.
- Put oil in a pan and warmth it. To make the koftas from the ready combination, lubricate the fingers with some oil and take out slightly of the combination, spherical it with the assistance of palm, place the ready balls on the plate, equally put together the shells from the remainder of the combination.
- Put the balls in sizzling oil and examine whether or not the kofta is cooking or not and whether or not the oil is correctly heated. If the ball is roasting nicely.
- Then put the kofta balls in sizzling oil to fry. Good sizzling oil is required for frying koftas and the fireplace must also be robust.
- Flip the koftas over and fry till they flip golden brown in coloration. When the koftas are golden brown, take out the fried koftas in a plate.
- It has taken about eight minutes to fry the koftas. Kofta is able to make a vegetable.
- Put tomatoes, ginger, inexperienced chilies, and peanuts in a mixer jar and put together the paste.
- Put 2 tablespoons of oil within the pan and warmth it. When the oil is sizzling, add cumin seeds, turmeric powder, coriander powder, kasoori methi and fry the spices slightly.
- Now put tomato, ginger, inexperienced chili, and peanut paste in it and after including purple chili powder, fry the spices until oil begins floating on the spices.
- After the oil separates from the spices, add 1.5 cups of water, salt, garam masala powder, and slightly inexperienced coriander and blend it.
- When the gravy begins boiling, add banana koftas to it. Cover the gravy and let it cook dinner on low flame for two minutes.
- After 2 minutes the vegetable is prepared, flip off the fuel, and take out the vegetable in a bowl. Garnish the vegetable with inexperienced coriander.
- Serve uncooked banana kofta curry with paranthas, chapattis, naan, or rice and eat.
- Instead of gram flour, maida, corn flooring, arrowroot will also be used.
- To thicken the gravy, peanut seeds have been taken, you possibly can add 1 desk spoon gram flour or cashew paste, melon seed paste, coconut paste, or onion tomato paste as a substitute of peanuts.
- You could make gravy as per your selection.
- Fry the spices until the oil begins separating from the spices. If the masala is roasted nicely then the vegetable is ready very tasty.
Recipe of Raw Banana Video
Have you like this recipe?
Like, Share & Comments…
Follow our more recipes 👇👇👇
Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Nisha Madhulika Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Soup Recipes
Main Course Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Kids Recipes
Pasta Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Pasta Recipes
Smoothie Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Smoothie Recipes
Zero Oil Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Zero Oil Recipes
Diabetic Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diabetic Recipes
Diet & Health Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diet & Health Recipes
Foodie Human Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Foodie Human Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Foodie Human Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Foodie Human Soup Recipes
Main Course Recipes: Foodie Human Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Foodie Human Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Foodie Human Kids Recipes
Pasta Recipes: Foodie Human Pasta Recipes
Smoothie Recipes: Foodie Human Smoothie Recipes
Health Drinks Recipes: Foodie Human Health Drinks
Zero Oil Recipes: Foodie Human Zero Oil Recipes
Diabetic Recipes: Foodie Human Diabetic Recipes