GAJAR HALWA RECIPE | CARROT HALWA RECIPE | DELICIOUS HALWA RECIPE
Gajar Halwa Recipe is a too delicious dessert in all over global, most people eat that dessert at festivals and also in holidays.
- Fresh Desi Gajar – 1 Kg
- Deshi Cow Ghee – 100 gms
- Milk – 1 litre
- Almonds – 50 gms
- Pista – 50 gms
- Black Ilachi Seeds – 1 tsp
- Khoya – 100 gms
- Sugar – 150 gms
How to Make Gajar Halwa Recipe?
- To begin to start making gajar ka halwa, first, take a carrot and remove the top and bottom side and grate medium size. once you grate complete Carrots you will get approx 750 gms carrots.
- Take an iron kadai and heat it at medium heat, add almonds and pistas till golden brown.
- Remove almonds and pistas from kadai and add gajar in kadai and cook for 3-4 minutes. don’t overcook otherwise flavor of gajar will disappear.
- Add milk and mix it well, add kali ilachi seeds and mix it again.
Urban Platter Vegan Gajar ka Halwa, 250g / 8.8oz [Heat & Eat, Plant-Based Dessert, Carrot Pudding]
- Cook gajar till you get a thick mixture.
- Add sugar and mix again and don’t cook too much otherwise halwa will thicky too much.
- Add almonds and pistas and mix it again for 2 minutes.
- Serve Hot or Cold.
- Enjoy Gajar Halwa Recipe.
- Be a Foodie Human.