MILK CAKE | HOT MILK CAKE | MILK BAR CAKE
Milk Cake is a classic Indian sweet dish, which is prepared with milk and sugar. This dessert recipe is made on festivals and special occasions.
- Mix together:
- Milk – 500 ml
- Milk powder – ½ cup
- Sugar – ½ cup
- Ghee – ½ cup minus 1 tbsp
- Alum, powdered – a very tiny pinch – half of 1/8 tbsp
How to make Milk Cake
- Make sure there are no lumps and boil the mixture in a heavy pan, stirring regularly.
- When the mixture starts leaving ghee, it is ready.
- Grease a vessel & arrange chopped nuts on it.
- Empty the mixture on it & leave it to cool completely to room temperature.
- Invert on a plate.
- You can decorate after cooling and inverting on a plate, also.
- Enjoy Milk Cake.
Milk Cake Video
Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Nisha Madhulika Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Breakfast Recipes
Vegetarian Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Soup Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Soup Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Kids Recipes
Diet & Health Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diet & Health Recipes
Foodie Human Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Foodie Human Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Foodie Human Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Foodie Human Soup Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Foodie Human Desserts Recipes
Non-Vegetarian Recipes: Foodie Human Recipes
Health Drinks: Foodie Human Health Drinks
Read Latest Articles:
Bluehost Hosting | Web Hosting | eCommerce Hosting | WordPress Hosting | VPS Hosting | Shared Hosting | Dedicated Hosting
TMD Hosting | Web Hosting | Cloud hosting | WordPress Hosting | VPS Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated Servers