RECIPE FOR METHI PARATHA | METHI PARATHA RECIPE
Green greens are very wholesome. Make them part of your weight-reduction plan in any manner. Winters are right here and it’s a pleasure consuming totally different scorching paranthas each morning. Markets are inexperienced with Fenugreek leaves. Recipe for Methi Paratha. Grandma’s Flavors Recipes
- Wheat flour (Atta)– 300 grams
- Gram flour (Besan)– 100 grams
- Fenugreek (Methi) – 200 grams
- Green Chili – 2
- Ginger (Adrak) – 1” inch piece
- Cumin seeds (Jeera)- ½ teaspoon
- Salt – to style
- Oil – for frying paranthas
How to make Methi Paratha Recipe
- Remove fenugreek stems and clear it. Wash twice in water, place on the strainer, and drain water. Remove inexperienced chili stems, peel ginger and wash each.
- Fenugreek ParanthaFenugreek will be kneaded within the dough in two methods:
- Grind fenugreek leaves, inexperienced chili, and ginger finely in a mixer. Sift flour, add fenugreek paste, salt, 2 teaspoons of oil, and knead the easy dough with lukewarm water.
- Cover and hold apart for 20 minutes. Dough for making paranthas is prepared. or
- Cut fenugreek leaves, inexperienced chili finely and grate the ginger. Sift flour, add fenugreek paste, salt, 2 teaspoons of oil, and knead the easy dough with lukewarm water.
- Cover and hold apart for 20 minutes. Dough for making paranthas is prepared.
- Heat a griddle. Make a small ball of dough. Roll this ball in spherical 4”-5” in diameter, rub oil and fold twice.
- Again rub oil and fold right into a triangle. Roll this right into a triangular parantha with the assistance of flour.
- Put this parantha on the griddle. Apply oil on either side and fry until it turns brown, turning frequently.
- Remove from griddle, place on a cup on a plate, parantha won’t get moist. Keep them in a casserole when cool. Make all paranthas this fashion.
- Serve scorching paranthas with potato tomato curry, potato curry, or any vegetable you want, curd, and chutney.
- Milk, Vegan Recipes.
Methi Paratha Recipe Video
Have you like this recipe?
Like, Share & Comments…
Follow our more recipes 👇👇👇
Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Nisha Madhulika Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Soup Recipes
Main Course Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Kids Recipes
Pasta Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Pasta Recipes
Smoothie Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Smoothie Recipes
Zero Oil Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Zero Oil Recipes
Diabetic Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diabetic Recipes
Diet & Health Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diet & Health Recipes
Foodie Human Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Foodie Human Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Foodie Human Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Foodie Human Soup Recipes
Main Course Recipes: Foodie Human Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Foodie Human Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Foodie Human Kids Recipes
Pasta Recipes: Foodie Human Pasta Recipes
Smoothie Recipes: Foodie Human Smoothie Recipes
Health Drinks Recipes: Foodie Human Health Drinks
Zero Oil Recipes: Foodie Human Zero Oil Recipes
Diabetic Recipes: Foodie Human Diabetic Recipes
Like, Share & Comments…