JEERA RICE RECIPE | CUMIN RICE RECIPE | RICE RECIPES
Jeera Rice Recipe is made with whole spices and cumin flavor is easy to make a casserole. Serve it with lentils, vegetables, or curries or only with pickles. They look delicious in every way.
- Basmati rice – 1 cup
- Ghee or oil – 2 -3 tablespoons
- Coriander leaves – 2-3 tbsp, finely chopped
- Cumin seeds – 1 teaspoon full
- Lemon – 1
- Whole Spices – 1 large cardamom, 4 long, 7-8 black pepper, and 1-inch cinnamon slice
- Salt – 1 tsp (as per taste)
How to make Jeera Rice Recipe
- Clean and wash the rice and soak it in water for 1/2 hour. After half an hour removes the excess water from the rice.
- Heat the ghee in a vessel, when the ghee gets hot, add cumin seeds and fry it lightly (cumin should not be black), add whole spices, cinnamon, black pepper, long and cardamom and fry lightly, soaked rice.
- Add rice to the spices and fry for 2 minutes and stir continuously with a spoon.
- Now add 2 cups of water, add salt and squeeze the lemon juice in the rice (lemon juice improves the color and taste of the rice), mix well, cook the rice for 5 minutes on a slow fire, allow it to cook.
- Open the rice for 5 minutes, stir the rice well.
- Cover the rice again and let it cook again for 5 minutes on low heat, open the rice, and see if the rice is not cooked completely.
- Now the water is showing in the rice, stir the rice and cover it for 3-4 Cook again for a minute.
- Come, check the rice, the water is out in the rice, the rice is soft and long, the rice is made. Turn the gas off.
- Cover the rice and leave it in the same pot for 10-15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes the cumin is ready to flourish, garnish with cilantro coriander, serve and eat.
- Enjoy Jeera Rice Recipe.
- If the rice is cooked on a high fire, the rice will not cook well in so much water due to evaporation.
- Rice has to be cooked on a slow fire.
Jeera Rice Recipe Video
Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Nisha Madhulika Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Soup Recipes
Main Course Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Kids Recipes
Pasta Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Pasta Recipes
Smoothie Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Smoothie Recipes
Zero Oil Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Zero Oil Recipes
Diabetic Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diabetic Recipes
Diet & Health Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diet & Health Recipes
Foodie Human Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Foodie Human Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Foodie Human Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Foodie Human Soup Recipes
Main Course Recipes: Foodie Human Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Foodie Human Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Foodie Human Kids Recipes
Pasta Recipes: Foodie Human Pasta Recipes
Smoothie Recipes: Foodie Human Smoothie Recipes
Health Drinks Recipes: Foodie Human Health Drinks
Zero Oil Recipes: Foodie Human Zero Oil Recipes
Diabetic Recipes: Foodie Human Diabetic Recipes
Read Latest Articles:
Bluehost Hosting | Web Hosting | eCommerce Hosting | WordPress Hosting | VPS Hosting | Shared Hosting | Dedicated Hosting
TMD Hosting | Web Hosting | Cloud hosting | WordPress Hosting | VPS Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated Servers
HostGator Hosting | Web Hosting | Cloud hosting | WordPress Hosting | VPS Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated Servers