KARELA PICKLE RECIPE
we used uncooked mangoes to arrange Karela Pickle Recipe, however, some viewers’ had a hassle discovering uncooked mangoes as they don’t seem to be obtainable in each season.
Karela Pickle Recipe
- Bottle Gourd – 250 gms
- Salt – 2 tsp
- Fennel Seeds – 4 tbsp
- Fenugreek Seeds – 1 tsp
- Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp
- Carom Seeds – 1 tsp
- Yellow Mustard Seeds – 3 tbsp
- Asafoetida – 1 pinch
- Black Pepper – 15-20
- Mustard Oil – 3/4 Cup (150 ml)
- Turmeric Powder – 1 tsp
- Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder – 1 tbsp
- Black Salt – 1 tsp
- Balck Cumin Seeds – 1/ 2 tsp
- Lemon Juice – 2
- Vinegar – 2 tbsp
How to make Karela Pickle Recipe
- Take 250-grams of karela, wash and dry them. Discard each end of the karela and slice it into half cm width circles. Take medium measurement karela of excellent selection for making ready pickles.
- Transfer the sliced items of karela right into a bowl, add 1 tsp of salt to it, and blend properly. Cover the bowl and depart the karela slices for 1 hour. With this approach, the bitterness of the karela will scale back because the items will launch water.
- After an hour, pressure the karela utilizing a strainer to empty out the launched bitter water. Leave the items within the strainer for five minutes.
- Take a tray. Lay a material over the tray and place the sliced items on the tray one by one. Dry the karela items below the solar for 1 hour or below the fan for two hours.
- We have dried the items below the fan for two hours, and they’re fully dried out. Let us transfer on to making ready masala for the Achaar.
- Heat a pan. Add Four tbsp of Saunf (fennel seeds), 1 tsp of Methi (fenugreek seeds), 1 tsp of jeera (cumin seeds), 1 tsp of Ajwain (carom seeds) to the pan, and saute the spices over the low-medium flame whereas stirring continuously.
- Within 2 minutes of roasting, the spices will flip fragrant. Add Three tbsp of yellow mustard seeds, 1-pinch hing, 15-20 black pepper to the pan, and roast them evenly for a minute.
- Don’t over roast the spices; take them out as soon as roasted, and permit them to chill.
- Put the spices in a mixing jar and coarsely grind them. Cook half a cup of mustard oil in a pan. Cook the oil until you see smoke popping out of it. With this approach, you possibly can do away with the oil’s bitterness.
- When you possibly can see seen smoke popping out of the oil, flip off the flame, and permit the oil to chill down a bit.
- Add 1 tsp of turmeric powder, karela slices, floor masala, 1 tbsp of Kashmiri purple chili, 1 tsp of salt, 1 tsp of black salt, half tsp of Kalonji, and blend everything correctly.
- When the items are well-coated with masala, switch them to a bowl, add 2-lemons juice extract, 2 tbsp of vinegar, and blend properly.
- Cover the achaar and maintain it within the solar for 3-days. You can maintain the achaar in your room as properly if there isn’t any daylight.
- After 3-days, you’re going to get a mouth-watering piquant aroma from the achaar. Add 1/Four cup of oil (or as wanted) within the achaar if it appears to want oil.
- Store the achaar in any glass container, ceramic pickle jar, or food-grade container and luxuriate in it for greater than 12 months. Make certain to sterilize the pickle jar earlier than placing the pickle in it.
- So, put together and luxuriate in Karela pickle with paratha or any dish.
Karela Pickle Recipe Video
Benefit Of Karela
- Good for Diabetics
- Good for the Skin and Hair
- Liver Cleanser
- Good for Digestion
- Improves Cardiac Health
- Combats Cancer
- Weight Management
- Heals Wounds
- Blood Purifier
- Energizes the Body
- Benefits the Eyes
Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Nisha Madhulika Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Soup Recipes
Main Course Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Kids Recipes
Pasta Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Pasta Recipes
Smoothie Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Smoothie Recipes
Zero Oil Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Zero Oil Recipes
Diabetic Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diabetic Recipes
Diet & Health Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diet & Health Recipes
Recipes By Nisha Madhulika
- SMOOTH & JUICY – Recipes To Look Great And Feel Amazing!
- MILK, VEGAN – 33 Recipes For Plant-Based Milk
- RAW FOOD SELF MADE – A Journey Across Raw Food Cuisine
- FEELS GREAT. TASTES GREAT. CHRISTMAS!
- 100% RAW LOVE – The Ultimate Recipe Collection
- Trending Pastry Techniques (Cakes & Desserts)