MAKHANA KHEER RECIPE | KHEER RECIPE | PHOOL MAKHANA KHEER
Makhana Kheer Recipe – Phool makhana is normally used throughout fasting to make several types of candy and savory dishes. Even plain roasted makhana is a superb wholesome snack as it is vitally mild to digest and style well. Makhana is derived from water lily plant, the puffed lotus seeds are fox nuts.
Table of Contents
- 750gms Whole Milk / Doodh
- 65gms Phool makhana/ Fox nuts
- 3/4cup Sugar / Chini
- 10Almonds / Badam
- 10Cashew Nuts / Kaju
- 10Pistachio / Pista
- 2tsp Chiroli / Chironji
- 1/2tsp Cardamom Powder / Elaichi Powder *
- 1/4tsp Saffron / Kesar
How to make Makhana Kheer Recipe
- Heat 2 tsp ghee in a pan and roast makhana on low flame until they develop into crisp.
- Let them quiet down utterly after which take 1/four makhanas and simply crush them barely or pulse to make 2-Three piece of a makhana.
- Coarsely grind the remainder of the makhana and preserve apart
- Coarsely grind or crush the almond,pista, and cashews.
- Boil milk in a heavy backside pan for five minutes.
- Now add floor Phool makhana and nuts and prepare dinner on low flame for approx-15 minutes
- Add sugar and prepare dinner for 10 minutes, preserve stirring.
- Add cardamom powder and saffron.
- Serve sizzling or chilly
- Clean and take away the black onerous overlaying which can be caught to the outer portion of Phool makhana.
- If the Phool makhana is sort of outdated then you should test the middle portion of it by slit opening few items, there could also be some worms hiding inside.
Makhana Kheer Recipe Video
Have you like this recipe?
Like, Share & Comments…
Follow our more recipes 👇👇👇
Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Nisha Madhulika Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Soup Recipes
Main Course Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Kids Recipes
Pasta Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Pasta Recipes
Smoothie Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Smoothie Recipes
Zero Oil Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Zero Oil Recipes
Diabetic Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diabetic Recipes
Diet & Health Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diet & Health Recipes
Foodie Human Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Foodie Human Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Foodie Human Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Foodie Human Soup Recipes
Main Course Recipes: Foodie Human Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Foodie Human Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Foodie Human Kids Recipes
Pasta Recipes: Foodie Human Pasta Recipes
Smoothie Recipes: Foodie Human Smoothie Recipes
Health Drinks Recipes: Foodie Human Health Drinks
Zero Oil Recipes: Foodie Human Zero Oil Recipes
Diabetic Recipes: Foodie Human Diabetic Recipes
Read Latest Articles:
Bluehost Hosting | Web Hosting | eCommerce Hosting | WordPress Hosting | VPS Hosting | Shared Hosting | Dedicated Hosting
TMD Hosting | Web Hosting | Cloud hosting | WordPress Hosting | VPS Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated Servers
HostGator Hosting | Web Hosting | Cloud hosting | WordPress Hosting | VPS Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated Servers
Nisha Madhulika Advertisements
Buy Now 👇👇👇
Get Access To 21 EXTRA Voice Overs, Render Longer Clips, Get All Future Voices FREE & Maximize Your Profits With Synthesys PRO
Commercial Rights Included For EVERYTHING
THE WORLD’S FIRST 100% DONE-FOR-YOU DIGITAL PRODUCT CREATION SUITE!
(IS) Interserver Webhosting and VPS
Ready to grow your business with email?
Get a glimpse of how sending emails with AWeber can help you connect with customers and grow your business when you sign up for our behind-the-scenes email series.