RAVA LADOO RECIPE | SOOJI LADDU RECIPE
Rava Ladoo Recipe is an easy to make and delicious candy that’s created from slow-roasted semolina, cashew nuts, and homemade ghee. This is a standard candy that normally made throughout many festivals like Diwali, Ganesh Chaturthi, weddings, and even when there’s a small event within the household.
- 1 tablespoon Ghee
- 1/4 cup Raisins
- 1/4 cup Cashew nuts, roughly halved
For Roasting Sooji/ Rava
- 1 tablespoon Ghee
- 2 cups Sooji (Semolina/ Rava), semolina, roasted & evenly pulsed to make a rough powder within the blender
For Rava ladoo
- 1/2 cup Ghee, plus extra if required
- 1/4 cup Desiccated Coconut , (dry effective variery)
- 3/4 cup Sugar , finely powdered
- 2 teaspoons Cardamom Powder (Elaichi)
How to make Rava Ladoo Recipe
- To start making the Rava Ladoo Recipe, we’ll first warmth a teaspoon of ghee in a small pan on low warmth; roast the cashew nuts till frivolously golden and crisp. Once roasted add within the raisins and sauté for just a few seconds. Turn off the warmth and preserve this apart.
- Preheat a pan over medium warmth and roast the rava/sooji/ semolina for about four to five minutes till you get a roasted aroma. Ensure it doesn’t brown and burn.
- Once the sooji is roasted, flip off the warmth and preserve it apart.
- Into a mixer grinder, add the sugar and mix to make an effective powder.
- Add the roasted sooji/rava, dessicated coconut, elaichi powder to the powdered sugar, and mix to make a rough powder of the complete sooji combination.
- Powdering the rava/sooji will slightly give a greater texture and good chunk for the rava ladoo.
- Into a big mixing bowl, add the sugar, rava, coconut combination, roasted cashew nuts and raisins.
- Give the combination a stir.
- Add the melted ghee and mix it effectively collectively. Shape the rava ladoo combination into 20 equal dimension balls. The whole combination needs to be heated, if the rava combination has cooled down, then it will be unable to carry agency right into a ball.
- If you’re unable to carry the combination and form it right into a ball; add in a tablespoon of milk or ghee or each to assist it to come collectively.
- You have to make sure the you compress the rava ladoo combination successfully along with your fingers to convey it collectively. As you retain compressing the rava ladoo, it’ll get an increasing number of agency and it is possible for you to form it right into a ball.
- Once you’ve got formed all of the Rava Ladoos, they are able to be served. Store them in a hermetic container for about 2 weeks.
- Serve the Rava Ladoo as a dessert after you on a regular basis meal of Punjabi Dal Tadka, Arbi Shimla Mirch Sabzi and Phulka with your loved ones.