MALAI PANEER | MALAI PANEER RECIPE | NISHA MADHULIKA RECIPE
Malai Paneer is a very tasty and wonderful dish. Everyone likes this vegetable and it does not take much time to cook it. You can make it easily whenever you want. It is a favorite of all, you can make it and feed it to everyone.
- Cheese – 250 gram
- Onions – 2
- Green chilies – 3
- Cream – 1/2 cup
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves – 1 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Red chili powder – 1/4 tsp
- Garam masala – 1/4 tsp
- Oil – 2 tsp
- Salt – as per taste
How to Make Malai Paneer Recipe
- To make Malai Paneer, first, take the onion and grind it finely by putting it in the mixer. Also, grind green chilies well.
- Now put oil in a pan and heat it. Put onion paste in hot oil and fry it well and add salt. When the onion color turns light brown, add ginger garlic paste and mix.
- Mix all the mixture well and add turmeric, red chili, coriander, garam masala, cumin and mix well. Fry this mixture for 5 minutes. Stir continuously.
- Add cream to this mixture and stir. After 2 minutes add chopped cheese pieces and cook for 2-3 minutes. Stir the vegetables continuously.
- After some time your delicious and wonderful recipe is ready, put coriander leaves over it, take it out in a bowl and survey all.
- The taste of Malai Paneer is pungent and peppery. Good and strong spices and cream are added to it, which is liked by all. While making it, its fragrance also spreads far and wide. This mixture of paneer, cream and spices captivate everyone.
- It is a famous vegetable in Punjab. It is liked everywhere in Delhi, Haryana. You can make it easily in any season and make it available to everyone.
- It is beneficial for our health. Cheese is beneficial for our body, that’s why all the dishes made from it are liked by everyone.
- You can make it easily whenever you want. Suddenly a guest comes to your house and you do not understand what to make, then just prepare Malai Paneer.
- All the ingredients for making it are easily mixed. You can make it instantly. Today we have brought for you an easy method with the help of which you can make delicious Malai Paneer.
Malai Paneer Video