PANEER BHURJI | PANEER BHURJI RECIPE | NISHA MADHULIKA RECIPE
Paneer Bhurji is a very tasty and delicious dish. It is very easy to create. You can make this at any time. You can eat Bhurji with any roti, paratha, naan, kulcha, rumali roti, etc. All these things add to its taste.
- Cheese – 300 gram
- Onions – 3
- Tomatoes – 2
- Capsicum – 1
- Green chilies – 2
- Ginger – 1
- Galic – 2
- Turmeric – 1/ tsp
- Garam masala – 1/4 tsp
- Red chilies – 1/2
- Coriander – 1 tsp
- Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Milk – 2 tsp
- Oil – 2 tsp
- Salt – as per taste
How to Make Paneer Bhurji Recipe
- To make Paneer Bhurji, first, grate the paneer. Now take all the vegetables like onion, tomato, capsicum, garlic, ginger and chop them all finely.
- After doing this, take a kadhai and add oil to it and heat it, now add cumin seeds, add ginger garlic, green chili and fry well.
- Now add finely chopped onions, tomatoes, capsicum and fry well. We met like this for a while.
- Add turmeric, coriander, red chili, salt, garam masala to this mixture and mix well and fry.
- Now add milk and mix, add lemon juice and grated paneer, mix well and fry. Leave it for 5 minutes.
- After cooking for some time, take it out on a plate and garnish it with coriander leaves. Your hot paneer bhurji is ready.
- The taste of Paneer Bhurji is very spicy and peppery. The good vegetable is added to it, which makes its taste delicious.
- You can make this recipe at any time. You can serve it as a side vegetable with food.
- The most special feature of Neer Bhurji is that it is prepared in a very short time. You can keep it with the rest of your vegetables.
- Although this vegetable is delicious in the market, if you want to make something different and delicious at your home, you can make it in a very short time. Bhurji is the best option. All the ingredients for making it are found at home. So there is no need to order anything from the market, we have brought for you an easy recipe with which you can make delicious and delicious bhurji.
Paneer Bhurji Video