MALPUA | MALPUA RECIPE | RECIPE FOR MALPUA
Malpua is an Indian delicious dessert recipe That is soaked in the sugar syrup. This is made by the maida which is called all-purpose flour. Malpua made khoya or milk powder But today we are making with only milk. It is not popular only in India, but also it is a popular country like Pakistan, Bangladesh and also other countries.
- Full Cream – 1/2 Litre
- All-purpose flour – 2 tsp
- Sugar- 200 gm
- Water -1/2 liter
- Ghee – 250 gm (for deep frying)
- Cardamom powder – 1 tsp
How to make MALPUA
- Take a heavy bottom pan and heat it and pour 1/2 liter milk, leave milk at gas and boil till half portion of milk.
- When milk quantity will remain half switch off the gas and take out the pan from gas and leave it for cooling.
- Add 2 tsp of all-purpose flour and mix well to make the perfect batter consistency for making the recipe.
- Take another pan and add water in it and start boiling at medium heat when water starts boiling add sugar in it. Keep flame at medium to make sugar syrup. keep in mind that sugar syrup should not be too thick.
Sumeet Nonstick Multi Snack Maker Plate/Pan (Small) 4 in 1 (19.5 X 19.5 X1.3 cms)
- Take iron kadai and put it on gas and start heating and add ghee in it, to taste ghee is heat or not add some amount of batter in it when it starts cooking, add batter to make puas as per your required sizes.
- When it has done on one side turn it another side to cook properly on both sides.
- After cooking properly take in a separate plate and garnish with fresh pistachios and serve warm.
- Enjoy delicious Malpua.
- Be Foodie Human.
- Don’t cook puas too much otherwise, they will be too much crispy. They should be soft and well cooked for delicious taste.
- You can eat them warm and also store for 3-4 days in the fridge.
- Sugar can relace by Jaggery or sugarless substitutes for diabetic people.
Have you like this recipe?
Like, Share & Comments…
Follow our more recipes 👇👇👇
Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Nisha Madhulika Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Soup Recipes
Main Course Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Kids Recipes
Pasta Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Pasta Recipes
Smoothie Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Smoothie Recipes
Zero Oil Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Zero Oil Recipes
Diabetic Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diabetic Recipes
Diet & Health Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diet & Health Recipes
Foodie Human Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Foodie Human Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Foodie Human Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Foodie Human Soup Recipes
Main Course Recipes: Foodie Human Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Foodie Human Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Foodie Human Kids Recipes
Pasta Recipes: Foodie Human Pasta Recipes
Smoothie Recipes: Foodie Human Smoothie Recipes
Health Drinks Recipes: Foodie Human Health Drinks
Zero Oil Recipes: Foodie Human Zero Oil Recipes
Diabetic Recipes: Foodie Human Diabetic Recipes
Read Latest Articles:
Bluehost Hosting | Web Hosting | eCommerce Hosting | WordPress Hosting | VPS Hosting | Shared Hosting | Dedicated Hosting
TMD Hosting | Web Hosting | Cloud hosting | WordPress Hosting | VPS Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated Servers
HostGator Hosting | Web Hosting | Cloud hosting | WordPress Hosting | VPS Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated Servers
Nisha Madhulika Advertisements
Buy Now 👇👇👇