Jalebi Recipe – A quick and simple Sweet Recipe within 30 minutes. It is one of the most popular desserts in India and its subcontinents. It is similar to Gulab Jamun or Gulab Jamun Recipe during festivals, weddings, and other celebrations. It is also much popular as street food; Jalebi served with curd, poha, and alone.
Table of Contents
- Maida – 200 gm
- Yeast – 1/4 tsp
- Cow Ghee – as needed
- Turmeric -1/8 tsp
- Curd -200 gm
- Water – 300 ml
- Sugar – 400 gm
- Kesar – 1/8 tsp
How to Make Jalebi Recipe
- To make Jalebi Recipe, first, take yeast and put it in warm water for 5 minutes.
- Take a bowl and add maida and yeast, mix all with the help of water slowly and make a homogeneous mixture.
- Observe the mixture so that it should not be too thick or too thin; you can add 150ml water in it and some amount of curd.
- Keep this mixture for 8 hrs for fermentation and after 8 hours, check for if it ferments or not; if not, then keep for 4 hours, but it is observed that 8 hours are sufficient for fermentation.
- Now we will make Sugar Syrup for Jalebi, take a pan and add water in it while the water starts boiling, add sugar, and keep gas at medium flame so that the sugar syrup will be delicious. After complete, add some amount of Kesar and allow boiling for 2 minutes.
- For Jalebi, take a Kadai, which should be broad and less deep.
- Keep Kadai at gas and start heating and add cow ghee; if you don’t have cow ghee, you can use other ghee, not as an issue.
- For making Jalebi, take a cotton cloth and cut a small size of the hole; it will help us make jalebi. Take some fermented mixture in cloth and squeegee in Kadai ghee with rotating hands; you will find some circles called Jalebi.
- Fry those jalebis till golden color, dip in sugar syrup directly and remove them after 2-3 minutes. Cow Ghee
- Serve Hot Jalebi on a plate with curd or alone.
- Enjoy Jalebi Recipe Dessert.
- Be Foodie Human.
Jalebi Recipe Video
Nisha Madhulika Tips
- Ferment Jalebi mixture for at least 8 hours for delicious taste.
- Use Cow Ghee for delicious taste and health.
- Serve Hot.
Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Nisha Madhulika Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Soup Recipes
Main Course Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Kids Recipes
Pasta Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Pasta Recipes
Smoothie Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Smoothie Recipes
Zero Oil Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Zero Oil Recipes
Diabetic Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diabetic Recipes
Diet & Health Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diet & Health Recipes
Recipes By Nisha Madhulika
- SMOOTH & JUICY – Recipes To Look Great And Feel Amazing!
- MILK, VEGAN – 33 Recipes For Plant-Based Milk
- RAW FOOD SELF MADE – A Journey Across Raw Food Cuisine
- FEELS GREAT. TASTES GREAT. CHRISTMAS!
- 100% RAW LOVE – The Ultimate Recipe Collection
- Trending Pastry Techniques (Cakes & Desserts)