MASALA TEA RECIPE | MASALA TEA POWDER RECIPE
Masala Tea Recipe may have heard the name of Masala Tea, but not everyone has tasted it. Masala tea is delicious as well as nutritious. Everyone likes their taste. It also relieves us from many diseases. Many people also like to drink spice tea every day.
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup of water
- 1 piece cinnamon
- 2 black pepper
- 1 clove
- 1 small cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon tea leaf
- Sugar to taste
How to make Masala Tea Recipe
- To make masala tea, first, take water in the tea making pan and put it on the gas to heat it.
- When water boils, add black pepper, tea leaves, cloves. Add small cardamom, cinnamon powder, ginger, and sugar and cook for a while. Do this until it comes to a boil.
- When the mixture comes to a boil, add milk to it and cook on high heat until it boils.
- Cook the tea on a flame till it boils for 1-2 hours, this will cook your tea and it will taste good.
- After boiling, mix the tea in a cup. Your delicious and hot garam masala tea is ready, survey it hotly.
Masala Tea Recipe Benefits
- The biggest advantage of masala tea is that it keeps you away from diabetes and gives relief. Masala tea is best for those who are fond of drinking tea and they are avoiding tea due to their diabetes disease.
- If it is winter and you get garam masala tea, it is as if life has been donated to die. Masala tea benefits the most during the winter season. By taking it, you can keep your health healthy by getting rid of a cough, cold, cold, sore throat, etc.
- Masala tea also keeps your blood clean, so that you do not have any problem related to the skin and add beauty to the moon. People who consume spice tea regularly have a distinct glow on their faces.
- Masala tea also gives you strength. If you are feeling weak and you do not feel like doing anything, just make a cup of masala tea quickly and you will get different energy and you will feel agile.
- When making masala tea, pay attention to the amount of milk and water. As you are making masala tea, you have to add all the ingredients involved so that your tea becomes tasty.
- While making masala tea, keep in mind that do not boil your tea on gas for long. If you leave it to cook for too long then your tea will become bitter and there will be no fun to drink.
- If you do not like spicy and spicy tea spices, keep your spices small, such as using very little pepper and cinnamon.
- The tea leaf that you use in masala tea will be kept for the day which is of good quality or else your masala tea will be spoiled and your fun of drinking masala tea will also be spoiled.