UPMA RECIPE | RAVA UPMA RECIPE
Upma Recipe is a very tasty and wonderful dish. It is very easy to create it. Most people like to eat it for breakfast in the morning. It is a very famous dish. Fresh vegetables are added to it, which is very nutritious.
Table of Contents
- 150 grams semolina
- 50 gm peanuts
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 2 tablespoons Urad Dal
- 2-3 green chilies
- 1 piece ginger
- 1 cup peas
- 1 carrot grated
- 1 teaspoon coriander leaves
- 1 tsp green male
- 1 teaspoon oil
- Salt to taste
How to make Upma Recipe
- To make the upma, first take a pan and add semolina and fry it on low heat.
- Fry until semolina becomes light brown in color. Now take out the roasted semolina in a plate.
- Now roast the peanuts in ghee and take them out in a plate or bowl.
- After doing this, take a pan and add oil to it, now add mustard seeds when it is hot, add lentils to it and fry it on low heat as well as add peanuts.
- Also add coriander, peas, carrots, green chillies, ginger etc. and fry well. Cook the vegetables for a while. Vegetables will cook well in 2-3 minutes.
- After doing so add roasted semolina, water and salt to this material. When the water starts boiling, stir it with a spoon. After some time, the solution will thicken. Upma will be ready in a while. You can also add desi ghee to it.
- Garnish the warm upma with coriander leaves and serve with green chutney.
- The biggest feature of Upma is that it is a very nutritious dish.
- Many types of vegetables are put in Upma which is beneficial for our body.
Upma Recipe Video