MATAR PANEER RECIPE | MATAR PANEER | RECIPE FOR MATAR PANEER
Matar Paneer Recipe is a very tasty and wonderful dish. Everyone loves to eat it with hobbies. It is very easy to create.
- 250 gm cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup peas
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 green chilies
- 1 piece ginger
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon Coriander
- 1/4 tsp red chili
- 1/4 tsp garam masala
- 2 tablespoons oil
- salt to taste
How to make Matar Paneer Recipe
- To make pea cheese, firstly grind onion, ginger, garlic, tomato, and green chilies in a grinder.
- Now add cream and shake again. Take the cheese and cut it finely into pieces. Boil the peas in half a cup of water.
- After doing so, take a pan and heat oil in it.
- Now add cumin seeds, after this add turmeric, coriander, chili, and salt, mix all the spices well.
- Add the grounded ingredients to this mixture which were made into a paste.
- Now fry the entire mixture well. Until the oil separates.
- Now add water to the kadhai or pan. When it boils slightly, add boiled peas.
- Mix well. After 2-3 minutes add chopped cheese pieces.
- Mix all the mixture well. Leave it for 3-4 minutes. Within a few minutes, your hot pea paneer is ready.
- Making pea cheese is very easy. You can prepare it in very little time. All the ingredients to make it are available at home.
- If a guest comes to your house or you are in the mood to do something different on your own, don’t think too much just choose things quickly and make delicious pea cheese.