MATAR PANEER RECIPE
Matar paneer recipe is quite delicious, as it is created with these. The creaminess of this North Indian-style vegetable stew is remarkable, and the flavor is even better. Please serve rice, dumplings, tandoori roti, or flatbreads that are of your choice to accompany all of these dishes. These treats are sure to please your family!
Matar Paneer Recipe
- 250 gm cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup peas
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 green chilies
- 1 piece ginger
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon Coriander
- 1/4 tsp red chili
- 1/4 tsp garam masala
- 2 tablespoons oil
- salt to taste
How to make Matar Paneer Recipe
- To make pea cheese, firstly grind onion, ginger, garlic, tomato, and green chilies in a grinder.
- Now add cream and shake again. Take the cheese and cut it finely into pieces. Boil the peas in half a cup of water.
- After doing so, take a pan and heat oil in it.
- Now add cumin seeds, after add turmeric, coriander, chili, and salt, mix all the spices well.
- Add the grounded ingredients to this mixture which were made into a paste.
- Now fry the entire mixture well. Until the oil separates.
- Now add water to the kadhai or pan. When it boils slightly, add boiled peas.
- Mix well. After 2-3 minutes add chopped cheese pieces.
- Mix all the mixture well. Leave it for 3-4 minutes. Within a few minutes, your hot paneer is ready.
- Be a Foodie Human.
- Buy Cooking Books.
Matar Paneer Recipe Video
Nisha Madhulika Tips
- Making pea cheese is very easy. You can prepare it in very little time. All the ingredients to make it are available at home.
- If a guest comes to your house or you are in the mood to do something different on your own, don’t think too much just choose things quickly and make delicious pea cheese.