CHOLE MASALA RECIPE
Chole Masala Recipe is really a south Indian-style Chana Masala recipe, with a few additional ingredients but it is also famous throughout India.
Chole Masala Recipe
- 1 lb. canned chickpeas
- 1 large potato, cooked and cubed
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 1 large onion, pureed
- 1 large tomato, pureed
- 1 tsp. ginger paste
- 1 tsp. garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp. each cumin, coriander, turmeric, and chili powder.
- 1 tsp. salt or to taste
- Cilantro/coriander leaves
How to make Chole Masala Recipe
- Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan (or skillet) and fry the onion and tomato, ginger and garlic pastes, cumin, coriander, turmeric, and chili powders together for a couple of minutes.
- Add the potatoes and chickpeas and 1/2 cup of lukewarm water and cook until done.
- Garnish with cilantro/coriander leaves.
- Enjoy Chickpea Curry.
- Be Foodie Human.
Chole Masala Recipe Video
Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Nisha Madhulika Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Soup Recipes
Main Course Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Kids Recipes
Pasta Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Pasta Recipes
Smoothie Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Smoothie Recipes
Zero Oil Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Zero Oil Recipes
Diabetic Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diabetic Recipes
Diet & Health Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diet & Health Recipes
Recipes By Nisha Madhulika
- SMOOTH & JUICY – Recipes To Look Great And Feel Amazing!
- MILK, VEGAN – 33 Recipes For Plant-Based Milk
- RAW FOOD SELF MADE – A Journey Across Raw Food Cuisine
- FEELS GREAT. TASTES GREAT. CHRISTMAS!
- 100% RAW LOVE – The Ultimate Recipe Collection
- Trending Pastry Techniques (Cakes & Desserts)
- Chana masala recipe | How to make chana masala
- Punjabi Chole – Chickpeas Curry – Cook With Manali
- Chickpea masala recipe | chana curry – Hebbars Kitchen