CHOLE MASALA RECIPE | PUNJABI CHOLE MASALA | KABULI CHANA MASALA
Chole Masala Recipe is really a south Indian-style Chana Masala recipe, with a few additional ingredients but it is also famous throughout India.
- 1 lb. canned chickpeas
- 1 large potato, cooked and cubed
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 1 large onion, pureed
- 1 large tomato, pureed
- 1 tsp. ginger paste
- 1 tsp. garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp. each cumin, coriander, turmeric and chilli powders.
- 1 tsp. salt or to taste
- Cilantro/coriander leaves
How to make Chole Masala Recipe
- Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan (or skillet) and fry the onion and tomato, ginger and garlic pastes, cumin, coriander, turmeric and chilli powders together for a couple of minutes.
- Add the potatoes and chickpeas and 1/2 cup of lukewarm water and cook until done.
- Garnish with cilantro/coriander leaves.
- Enjoy Chickpea Curry.
Chole Masala Recipe Video
Tea & Coffee Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Tea & Coffee Recipes
Breakfast Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Breakfast Recipes
Kids Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Kids Recipes
Vegetarian Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Soup Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Soup Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Desserts Recipes
Diabetic Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diabetic Recipes
Zero Oil Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Zero Oil Recipes
CVS Recipes: CVS Recipes
Tea & Coffee Foodie Human Recipes: Foodie Human Tea & Coffee Recipes
Breakfast Recipes: Foodie Human Breakfast Recipes
Non-Vegetarian Recipes: Foodie Human Recipes
Soup Recipes: Foodie Human Soup Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Foodie Human Desserts Recipes
Read Latest Articles:
Bluehost Hosting | Web Hosting | eCommerce Hosting | WordPress Hosting | VPS Hosting | Shared Hosting | Dedicated Hosting
TMD Hosting | Web Hosting | Cloud hosting | WordPress Hosting | VPS Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated Servers