MOONG DAL BARFI | MOONG DAL KI BARFI
Moong Dal Barfi recipe made with less Ghee. By the way, the traditional barfi makes ghee well, that’s why the people of today like it but if they do not eat due to excess ghee, then for those people, moong dal barfi made with less ghee. You can make this moong dal barfi very easily at home, and this dessert made of ghee is nutritious and delicious compared to the barfi available in the market.
Table of Contents
- Moong dal – 200 gm
- Mawa (khoya) – 250 -300 gm
- Desi ghee – 50 gm
- Sugar – 200 gm
- Green cardamom – 5
- Pistachios – 5
How to Make Moong Dal Barfi Recipe
- To make moong dal, take 1 cup of moong dal and put it in a mixer jar and grind it lightly after grinding the moong dal, open the lid of the mixer after 2 minutes and put it in a pan and fry it till the golden color reached. After roasting for 2-3 minutes, take it out of the pan and place it in a plate to cool.
- Once the dal cools down, put it in a mixer jar and grind it finely. Now put 2 tablespoons of ghee in a pan and keep it to heat, after the ghee has heated up, add lentil powder in it and roast for 3-4 minutes on medium flame until it becomes slightly thick, Leave it in the pot and keep it cool.
- Now grind half the sugar and roasted flour out of 1 cup sugar in the mixer jar, in the same way, grind the remaining sugar too and mix it well. Now put 1 cup mawa in a pan and stir till the ghee separates. Fry on medium heat.
- Once the ghee separates from the mawa, add a mixture of lentils and sugar and powdered cardamom seeds and cook while mixing. Now spread the ghee in a plate and spread it on the plate after the mixture is thickened. Spread it evenly. Now pour some pistachio pieces on top of it and press it lightly.
- Once the mixture is set, cut it into any shape as per your requirement. your dessert is ready. Take the dessert pieces out of the tray and keep them in a plate. You can keep this barfi in the refrigerator and eat it for 10 to 12 days.
- Enjoy your festival dessert.
- Sometimes ghee is not separated from the mawa(khoya), then you can make it in this way by adding 1-2 spoons of extra ghee in the mawa.
- You can also add cashew nuts or almonds instead of pistachios in Barfi.
Moong Dal Barfi Video
Have you like this recipe?
Like, Share & Comments…
Follow our more recipes 👇👇👇
Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Nisha Madhulika Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Soup Recipes
Main Course Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Kids Recipes
Pasta Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Pasta Recipes
Smoothie Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Smoothie Recipes
Zero Oil Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Zero Oil Recipes
Diabetic Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diabetic Recipes
Diet & Health Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diet & Health Recipes
Foodie Human Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Foodie Human Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Foodie Human Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Foodie Human Soup Recipes
Main Course Recipes: Foodie Human Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Foodie Human Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Foodie Human Kids Recipes
Pasta Recipes: Foodie Human Pasta Recipes
Smoothie Recipes: Foodie Human Smoothie Recipes
Health Drinks Recipes: Foodie Human Health Drinks
Zero Oil Recipes: Foodie Human Zero Oil Recipes
Diabetic Recipes: Foodie Human Diabetic Recipes
Read Latest Articles:
Bluehost Hosting | Web Hosting | eCommerce Hosting | WordPress Hosting | VPS Hosting | Shared Hosting | Dedicated Hosting
TMD Hosting | Web Hosting | Cloud hosting | WordPress Hosting | VPS Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated Servers
HostGator Hosting | Web Hosting | Cloud hosting | WordPress Hosting | VPS Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated Servers
Nisha Madhulika Advertisements
Buy Now 👇👇👇