PALAK PANEER RECIPE | PALAK PANEER | PANEER RECIPES
Palak Paneer Recipe is a very famous dish in our country. Eating it is as easy as eating it. This dish is made in many ways. It is a Punjabi vegetable but the number of people who like it is more than Punjabis. As we all know that spinach is a nutritious diet and how beneficial it is for us. If it is made with a good method and method, then eating it is something else. Spinach not only increases the light of our eyes, but it is beneficial for our whole body.
- 500 grams of Spinach
- 200 gm cottage cheese
- 2 green chilies
- 1 teaspoon refined oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon Kasuri Methi
- 1 finely chopped tomato
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 1 garlic
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 2 tablespoons cream or cream
- Red Chili (as per taste)
- salt to taste)
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
How to make Palak Paneer Recipe
- Before making the spinach cheese, clean the spinach leaves thoroughly and cut them into fine pieces.
- Boil the spinach in saltwater for 2 minutes. Sieve the boiled spinach in a sieve.
- Now grind spinach, ginger, green chilies and 1 teaspoon of water in a grinder to make a paste.
- Heat the refined light on low heat in the pan, add the paneer pieces and fry them till they turn light brown.
- Now place these paneer pieces on a napkin paper so that it absorbs the oil.
- In a hot oil pan, fry the finely chopped onions till they turn light brown. After frying the onion, add tomatoes to it. Now add the paste made into roasted onions and tomatoes.
- Now cook this mixture for a while. Add 1/3 cup of water and cook on low heat till it comes to a boil. Mix this whole mixture well. After boiling, add cheese and cook it for 4-5 minutes.
- Now add kasoori methi and lemon juice and mix. Lighten the flame and add cream to it.
- Now leave it on low heat to cook for 2 minutes.
- Enjoy Palak Paneer.
Palak Paneer Recipe Video