POHA RECIPE | STEAMED POHA RECIPE | NISHA MADHULIKA RECIPE
Poha Recipe (Steamed Poha Recipe) cooked in the special steam is not only delicious but also beneficial for health. This light breakfast can be eaten at any time of the day.
Table of Contents
- Poha – 2 cups (150 grams)
- Namkeen sew – ½ cup
- Peanuts – 4 cups
- Coriander – 1 to 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Curry leaves – 15-20
- Lemon – 1
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Sugar – 2 tsp
- Salt – a little more than ½ tsp or as per taste
- Green chili – 2 (finely chopped)
- Mustard seeds – ½ tsp
How to Make Poha Recipe
- Take a medium-sized poha and wash it with clean water 2 times. Then add sugar, salt, teaspoon salt, turmeric powder and mix everything well.
- After this, add 2 teaspoons of lemon juice and mix. Keep the poha for 5 minutes, it will be ready to flower properly.
- After 5 minutes, when the poha is swollen, bounce them and spread with a spoon.
- To steam the poha, take any utensil that contains a sieve. Pour 2 to 2.5 cups of water in the pot and keep the water covered for boiling so that it boils quickly.
- Put the poha in a sieve and spread it well.
- Once the water boils, place the sieve on top of the pot and cover it.
- Let the poha cook on medium heat for 10 minutes. Check Poha after 10 minutes. Poha is ready, take them out in a bowl.
Make Poha Tadka Recipe
- Heat the oil in a small pan, add mustard seeds to the hot oil and fry them.
- When the mustard seeds are roasted, add curry leaves and green chillies and fry them lightly. Pour the tempering over the poha and mix it lightly.
The poha is ready, serve them in a plate. Place the poha in a plate and put some salty sev on top of it with a little salted peanut, a little bit of green coriander. If you want, keep a small piece of lemon with it and eat it anytime.
- Do not add too much water to the poha, other wise it becomes sticky and greasy. Water should only be sufficient to wet the poha.
- If you prefer less oil for the tempering of poha then you can only take 1/2 teaspoon of oil.
- Chilli can be made more or less as per your choice and if you are making poha for children, you can also remove the chili.
Steamed Poha Video