PUDINA PARATHA | PARATHA RECIPE
Pudina Paratha Recipe- Learn how to make Pudina Paratha step by step on Nisha Madhulika. Find all ingredients and method to cook Pudina.
- Wholemeal flour 250 gms.
- Mint leaves 1 cup
- Oil 3 tbsp.
- Salt As per taste
How to make Pudina Paratha
- Sieve flour.
- Dry mint leaves on a hot griddle and then powder.
- Mix flour, salt and mint powder, add water to make a semi hard dough.
- Knead well, cover and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Divide into 8 equal portions,
- Roll out each portion with a rolling pin to approximately six-inch diameter.
- Cook rolled portion (paratha) on a Tawa (griddle plate), on moderate heat for 3 minutes.
- Turn it and smear half a tablespoon of oil on the paratha.
- Repeat the same on the other side.
- Cook on low heat till golden brown.
- Serve hot with Dal Pakhtooni or curry of your choice.
- Enjoy Pudina Paratha.
- Cures Headache
- Rich in Nutrients
- Improves Brain Power
- May Improve Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- May Help Relieve Indigestion
- Could Improve Brain Function
- May Decrease in Breastfeeding Pain
- Subjectively Improves Cold Symptoms
- May Mask Bad Breath
- Easy to Add to Your Diet
Pudina Paratha Video
Have you like this recipe?
Like, Share & Comments…
Follow our more recipes 👇👇👇
Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Nisha Madhulika Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Soup Recipes
Main Course Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Kids Recipes
Pasta Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Pasta Recipes
Smoothie Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Smoothie Recipes
Zero Oil Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Zero Oil Recipes
Diabetic Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diabetic Recipes
Diet & Health Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diet & Health Recipes
Foodie Human Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Foodie Human Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Foodie Human Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Foodie Human Soup Recipes
Main Course Recipes: Foodie Human Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Foodie Human Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Foodie Human Kids Recipes
Pasta Recipes: Foodie Human Pasta Recipes
Smoothie Recipes: Foodie Human Smoothie Recipes
Health Drinks Recipes: Foodie Human Health Drinks
Zero Oil Recipes: Foodie Human Zero Oil Recipes
Diabetic Recipes: Foodie Human Diabetic Recipes
Read Latest Articles:
Bluehost Hosting | Web Hosting | eCommerce Hosting | WordPress Hosting | VPS Hosting | Shared Hosting | Dedicated Hosting
TMD Hosting | Web Hosting | Cloud hosting | WordPress Hosting | VPS Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated Servers
HostGator Hosting | Web Hosting | Cloud hosting | WordPress Hosting | VPS Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated Servers
Nisha Madhulika Advertisements
How To Start Living A Legendary Life
- Get 60+ keto recipes 100% free just click here
- What is carb cycling and how can it get you in shape.
- How to use carb cycling to burn fat & build muscle.
- Who can benefit from carb cycling.
- The basics of embarking on a carb cycling regime.
- The differences between keto and carb cycling.
- What you can and can’t eat on a carb cycling diet.
- How to change your attitude for the better.
- How carb cycling can promote weight loss.
- The other benefits of carb cycling beyond weight loss.
- The important things to remember when trying out carb cycling.
- Top tips for getting started with a carb cycling eating plan.