RASMALAI RECIPE |RASMALAI CAKE RECIPE | EASY RASMALAI RECIPE
Rasmalai Recipe is a very tasty and wonderful dessert. This delicious dessert is very easy to make. All the ingredients for making it are easily available at home. It does not take much time to make rasmalai.
Table of Contents
- 2 liters milk
- 2 cups of sugar
- 3-4 cardamom
- 7-8 cashew pieces
How to make Rasmalai Recipe
- To make rasmalai chhena, first, take the milk and keep it on gas. Now mix lemon juice and water in it. This will break the milk required to make chhena.
- The milk will quickly burst while running with a spoon for some time. After a while, the chhena and water will separate, then turn off the gas flame.
- After doing this, take a sieve and place a cloth over it and cover the chena with a sieve. This will separate water and chhena. Now wash the chinas with clean water to remove citrus acidity.
- Now keep the casing cloth for some time so that water comes out of it. When this happens, take out the dried chisel on a plate and keep it for a while. If the chena dries well, the balls will be made good.
- Now mash the chena and sieve. When the chena becomes smooth and smooth, make its shells. Keep in mind that the size of the sphere is not very large.
- To make syrup, take a pot, keep it on gas, add water to it, add 2 cups of sugar, cardamom and heat it lightly and keep it for cooking.
- When the sugar syrup starts to cook, add Cheshire balls to it. Now cover the pot so that the shells are cooked well.
- After some time remove the lid and cover with a spoon for 4-5 minutes. The balls will double in size in no time.
- Let it cool for a while. Your chenna is ready.
- To make Rabri, pour milk in a pan and keep it on gas. Now cook it, when the milk starts boiling then add saffron in it and slow down the gas.
- Stir it with a spoon so that your milk does not burn. Add sugar and cardamom after some time. When the milk becomes thick and the sugar also melts, add cucumber and chironji pieces.
- Mix all the mixture well. Your delicious rasmalai is ready.
- Enjoy Rasmalai Recipe.
Rasmalai Recipe Video
Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Nisha Madhulika Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Breakfast Recipes
Vegetarian Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Soup Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Soup Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Kids Recipes
Diet & Health Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diet & Health Recipes
Foodie Human Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Foodie Human Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Foodie Human Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Foodie Human Soup Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Foodie Human Desserts Recipes
Non-Vegetarian Recipes: Foodie Human Recipes
Health Drinks: Foodie Human Health Drinks
Read Latest Articles:
Bluehost Hosting | Web Hosting | eCommerce Hosting | WordPress Hosting | VPS Hosting | Shared Hosting | Dedicated Hosting
TMD Hosting | Web Hosting | Cloud hosting | WordPress Hosting | VPS Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated Servers
HostGator Hosting | Web Hosting | Cloud hosting | WordPress Hosting | VPS Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated Servers
Open Account with Indian Stock Broker and get 600 Rupees and lots of other Benefits.