URAD DAL RECIPE | URAD DAL RECIPES | RECIPE OF URAD DAL
Urad dal is a very tasty and wonderful dal. This lentil is very popular in North India but is now preferred in every household. Today in this recipe, we will tell you a very easy and simple way by which you can make this dal even more delicious. Dal is a very nutritious dish as we all know that there are many benefits of eating lentils.
You can make homemade spices by grinding whole spices at home, this will make the taste of lentils even more wonderful. As children have very tantrums while eating lentils, they will make them delicious and feed them with great fervor. This urad dal is very tasty in dhabas, but you do not need to go to any dhaba, you can make delicious and good dal at home by yourself. This delicious lentil is also made at weddings and banquets where people eat it with great fervor. Urad Dal is the most consumed of all pulses. There are many benefits of eating this dal, you can easily make delicious dal whenever you want. All the ingredients for creating it are easily found in reception.
Table of Contents
- 100 grams Urad Dal
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- 2 green chilies
- 1/2 tsp ginger paste
- 2 tablespoons coriander leaves
- 7-8 curry leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 2 pieces cloves
- 7-8 black pepper
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 piece Asafoetida
- 1 teaspoon red chili
- 1 teaspoon oil
- salt to taste
How to make Urad Dal Recipe
- First, take the lentils and wash them thoroughly and clean them.
- Now soak it in water as required and keep it for some time.
- Now put ghee in the cooker, when the ghee gets hot, add little cumin seeds, now add the remaining spices like turmeric, coriander, red chili, finely chopped green chili, ginger paste and fry well.
- When the masala is roasted, add finely chopped tomatoes and fry well. When tomatoes are roasted, add soaked lentils to it.
- After this, add 2 cups of water in the cooker and mix all the mixture well. Now close the lid of the cooker.
- Wait for a whistle to come. When the whistle comes, wait for the pressure to come out.
- Now take out the lentils in the pot and add coriander to it and serve hot.
Urad Dal Recipe Video