SWEET PASTA | SWEET PASTA RECIPE | NISHA MADHULIKA RECIPE
Sweet pasta is a very tasty and delicious snack. Everyone likes this fun dish. There is hardly anyone who refuses to eat sweet pasta. Everyone loves this yummy and creamy dish.
Table of Contents
- 2 cups of pasta
- 2 cups of water
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup cream
- 1/4 cup grated cheese
- 1 capsicum
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Sugar to taste
How to make Sweet Pasta
- To make sweet pasta, first, take water in a pot and place it on the gas to boil.
- Add a little oil to the water and mix. When the water boils, add the pasta and mix well.
- Keep stirring the pasta until it is well cooked. In a short, while your pasta will cook and become soft.
- Turn off the gas, now fry and keep your pasta with the help of a sieve.
- Now take the capsicum, remove its seeds and cut it into a long shape. Heat butter in a pan, add chopped capsicum to it and fry on low heat.
- Soon your capsicum will be crispy. Take them out on a plate. Now add maida to the butter and fry it till it changes its color.
- Mix milk and cream in water flour. Mix the two well so that there are no lumps in it. After a while, your white chutney is ready.
- Add cottage cheese, sugar, black pepper, boiled pasta, and capsicum and mix well.
- Leave it to cook for a while. After 2-3 minutes your delicious pasta is ready, take it out in a plate and survey all.
- A specialty of sweet pasta is that this amazing pasta is prepared in a very short time and its sweet and fun taste captivates everyone.
- It is delicious as well as nutritious.
Sweet Pasta Video
Vegetarian Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Soup Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Soup Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Kids Recipes
Breakfast Recipes: Foodie Human Breakfast Recipes
Tea & Coffee Foodie Human Recipes: Foodie Human Tea & Coffee Recipes
Soup Recipes: Foodie Human Soup Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Foodie Human Desserts Recipes
Non-Vegetarian Recipes: Foodie Human Recipes
Read Latest Articles: