VERMICELLI KHEER RECIPE | SEVIYAN KHEER RECIPE
Vermicelli Kheer Recipe, sevai kheer, or semiya kheer is a delicious Indian dessert recipe made using vermicelli and milk.
- Ghee 1 tsp
- Cloves 3
- Vermicelli 1 or 1.5 cup
for making vermicelli kheer
- Milk 500 ml
- Sugar 3 tsp
- Cardamom pods 4-5 green
- Almonds 8-10 roasted or fried
- Cashew nuts 8-10 roasted or fried
- Raisins 2 tsp
- Saffron 5-6 strands
- Any other dry fruits of your choice
How to make Vermicelli Kheer Recipe
- Heat t tsp of pure ghee in a heavy pan or Kadai.
- fry the cloves and cardamom till they release their aroma completely in the ghee.
- reduce the flame to its lowest and add vermicelli or seviyan and fry till they become golden brown.
- pour milk and let it come to boil during boiling stir milk and keep flame at low.
- Add sugar and mix well for 2-3 minutes.
- Lower the gas flame and let the milk simmer for 5 minutes till the seviyan or vermicelli gets cooked.
- Add 5-6 saffron strands and mix well.
- Next, add chopped almonds and cashew nuts and stir slowly.
- Add cardamom powder of 1 tsp.
- Add raisins and other dry fruits, if you have planned to add for taste.
- Serve the vermicelli kheer or seviyan kheer hot, warm or chilled.
- if serving chilled, then refrigerate the seviyan kheer and serve later.
- Enjoy Vermicelli kheer or seviyan kheer.
- Its a delicius Food, Foodie Human likes it too much.
- Seviyan can be easily doubled in size by just adding some extra milk and water.
- Always use good quality and pure milk.
- As per the consistency of seviyan kheer, you can add or remove the amount of roasted seviyan.
- Dry fruits depend on your choice if you want you can more and don’t want too much you can reduce.
- After adding seviyan in Kadai during roasting, keep flame low or less medium, so that seviyan will not burn.
- Colour of seviyan always golden brown.
- Addition of cloves, saffron, and rose petals are optional but they all enhance the taste of seviyan kheer.
- For a delicious taste of seviyan kheer, eat after 1 or 2 hours of cooking.
Vermicelli Kheer Recipe Video
Have you like this recipe?
Like, Share & Comments…
Follow our more recipes 👇👇👇
Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Nisha Madhulika Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Soup Recipes
Main Course Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Kids Recipes
Pasta Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Pasta Recipes
Smoothie Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Smoothie Recipes
Zero Oil Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Zero Oil Recipes
Diabetic Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diabetic Recipes
Diet & Health Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diet & Health Recipes
Foodie Human Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Foodie Human Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Foodie Human Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Foodie Human Soup Recipes
Main Course Recipes: Foodie Human Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Foodie Human Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Foodie Human Kids Recipes
Pasta Recipes: Foodie Human Pasta Recipes
Smoothie Recipes: Foodie Human Smoothie Recipes
Health Drinks Recipes: Foodie Human Health Drinks
Zero Oil Recipes: Foodie Human Zero Oil Recipes
Diabetic Recipes: Foodie Human Diabetic Recipes
Read Latest Articles:
Bluehost Hosting | Web Hosting | eCommerce Hosting | WordPress Hosting | VPS Hosting | Shared Hosting | Dedicated Hosting
TMD Hosting | Web Hosting | Cloud hosting | WordPress Hosting | VPS Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated Servers
HostGator Hosting | Web Hosting | Cloud hosting | WordPress Hosting | VPS Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated Servers
Nisha Madhulika Advertisements
Buy Now 👇👇👇