THANDAI RECIPE | RECIPE FOR THANDAI | RECIPE OF THANDAI
Thandai Recipe is a traditional Indian dessert beverage popular in North Indian states and made especially for the festival of Holi. It is quite refreshing to drink and is loaded with good healthy ingredients like dry fruits, seeds, and saffron. The 2 Week Diet – No. 1 Best Selling Weight Loss Diet Offer
Table of Contents
- Almonds -10 ( soaked in water)
- Muskmelon seeds – 2 tsp
- Raisins – 2 tsp
- Fennel seeds ( Saunph) – tsp
- Black pepper – 10
- Cardamom – 4
- Almond – 4 (chopped)
- Milk – 400 ml
- Ice – 4-5 cubes
- Bhang – little amount (optional)
How to Make Recipe for Thandai?
- To start making a perfect Thandai for a perfect Holi. Pistachios some almonds some cashews some walnuts now to do this.
- I’m going to add a little bit of milk and just that one so that it blends.
- Some more milk is going to go in so that it’s properly ground. Yeah, so once that is done.
- It doesn’t really have to be properly fine. And now what I’m going to do is I’m going to add this thandai syrup.
- Now the final and most important ingredient this fully which is a Bhang. So please be cautious while you add this nasty nasty ingredient because the more you add the happier your holi will be or not.
- We don’t know you can’t tell just very careful while handling this stuff. Wow, that’s really strong, I think I am gonna add a little bit amount of milk.
- And I’m hoping this is done smells lovely looks also nice. All these needs are some ice and chilling and this drink is ready to be served.
- So now on top of this thandai add slivers of Harmon.
- Enjoy Thandai Recipe.
- Be Foodie Human.
- Soaking saffron strands in hot milk till 5-10 minutes to releases its color and flavor.
- Pour in rose water, after the thandai is cooled. You can go easy on the rosewater- taste.
- Thandai tastes better when served chilled.
Thandai Recipe Video
Have you like this recipe?
Like, Share & Comments…
Follow our more recipes 👇👇👇
Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Nisha Madhulika Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Soup Recipes
Main Course Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Kids Recipes
Pasta Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Pasta Recipes
Smoothie Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Smoothie Recipes
Zero Oil Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Zero Oil Recipes
Diabetic Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diabetic Recipes
Diet & Health Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diet & Health Recipes
Foodie Human Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Foodie Human Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Foodie Human Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Foodie Human Soup Recipes
Main Course Recipes: Foodie Human Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Foodie Human Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Foodie Human Kids Recipes
Pasta Recipes: Foodie Human Pasta Recipes
Smoothie Recipes: Foodie Human Smoothie Recipes
Health Drinks Recipes: Foodie Human Health Drinks
Zero Oil Recipes: Foodie Human Zero Oil Recipes
Diabetic Recipes: Foodie Human Diabetic Recipes
Like, Share & Comments…