WHEAT HALWA | WHEAT HALWA RECIPE | HALWA WITH WHEAT FLOUR
Wheat Halwa made by Wheat Flour Halwa step by step on Times Food. Find all ingredients and methods to cook Halwa.
Table of Contents
- Wheat flour – 1 cup
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Milk – 1 ½ cups
- Ghee – ½ cup
How to Make Wheat Halwa
- Cashew nuts & raisins each 4 tbsp, fried in 1 tbsp of above ghee.
- cardamom powder – 1 tbsp
- Colour – a pinch, of your choice
- Keep the mixture in a tall vessel inside the pressure cooker.
- When the first whistle comes, lower the flame & cook for 10 minutes.
- Cool & open.
- Beat the mixture with a whisk or hand blender for the texture to become smooth & uniform.
- Enjoy Wheat Halwa.
- Be Foodie Human.