ALOO TIKKI FOR BURGER
Aloo Tikki for Burger Recipe is mostly considered as street-side food around the world but nowadays people are enjoying it at home also.
- 2 1/2 cups boiled and mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup maida
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tsp finely chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 1/4 cup boiled green peas
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp chaat masala
- 2 tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves
- salt to taste
- Bread crumbs for rolling
- Oil for frying
Ingredients for mixing spread
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tbsp red chili sauce
Other Ingredients for Potato Tikki Burger
- 4 burger buns
- 4 tsp soft butter
- 1/2 cups finely chopped iceberg lettuce leaves
- 4 cheese slices
- 12 Tomato Slices
- 12 onion slices
- Add some rock salt and freshly ground black pepper to sprinkle
How to make Aloo Tikki for Burger
- Combine all purpose flour and 3/4 cup water in a deep bowl and whisk well. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan and add cumin seeds and fry it on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add garlic and onion and fry on medium heat for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add green peas and fry for 1 minute on medium heat.
- Add all the remaining ingredients, mix well, and cook on a medium flame for approx 5 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions and mix each part into 75 ml. M. (3 ”) diameter and 1 cm. M. Shape into a thick round tikki.
- Dip each tikki in the flour-water mixture and roll it in bread crumbs until it is evenly coat from all sides.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan and fry each tikki till golden brown from both the sides.
Potato Tikki Burger Recipe
- Cut each burger bun horizontally (horizontally) in two.
- Apply 1 tsp of butter to each half of the burger bun and toast them lightly on a non-stick pan.
- Place 2 cooked burger buns on a clean, dry surface.
- Spread evenly prepared superad on each half.
- Spread 1/4 cup lettuce leaves on the lower half of the burger bun.
- Put a potato tikki, one cheese slice, two tomato slices and two onion slices on top of it and finally sprinkle a little salt and pepper over it.
- Cover the top half of the burger bun with the butter-supred side facing down and press it lightly.
- Repeat method number 3 to 4 to make 5 more potato tikki burgers.
- Serve the potato tikki burger immediately.
Aloo Tikki for Burger Video
Have you like this recipe?
Like, Share & Comments…
Follow our more recipes 👇👇👇
Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Nisha Madhulika Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Soup Recipes
Main Course Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Kids Recipes
Pasta Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Pasta Recipes
Smoothie Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Smoothie Recipes
Zero Oil Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Zero Oil Recipes
Diabetic Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diabetic Recipes
Diet & Health Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diet & Health Recipes
Foodie Human Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Foodie Human Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Foodie Human Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Foodie Human Soup Recipes
Main Course Recipes: Foodie Human Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Foodie Human Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Foodie Human Kids Recipes
Pasta Recipes: Foodie Human Pasta Recipes
Smoothie Recipes: Foodie Human Smoothie Recipes
Health Drinks Recipes: Foodie Human Health Drinks
Zero Oil Recipes: Foodie Human Zero Oil Recipes
Diabetic Recipes: Foodie Human Diabetic Recipes
Like, Share & Comments…