GREEN BEANS RECIPE
Green Beans Recipe is a good source of fiber, potassium, and folate, and is an excellent source of protein, iron, and zinc. They contain antioxidants similar to those found in green tea, also known as catechins, which can improve heart health and help prevent cancer and manage/prevent diabetes.
Green Beans Recipe
- 1 lb. fresh green beans
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon black mustard seed
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 hot red dried chile, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- Black pepper to taste
How to make Green Beans Recipe
- Trim the beans and cut them into 1.inch lengths.
- Blanch by dropping them into a pot of boiling water and boiling rapidly for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Drain in a colander, rinse under cold running water, and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- When hot, add mustard seeds.
- As soon as they begin to pop, add garlic and stir until lightly brown.
- Add crushed red chile and stir for a few seconds.
- Add green beans, salt, and sugar.
- Stir to mix.
- Turn heat to medium/low.
- Stir and cook the beans for 7 to 8 minutes until they have absorbed the spiced
- Add black pepper, mix and serve.
- Enjoy Greens Beans.
- Be Foodie Human.
Green Beans Recipe Video
Green Beans Benefits
Green beans are a good source of vitamins and minerals. Green beans contain many essential vitamins, including folate. One cup of raw green beans contains 33 micrograms (mcg) of folate, almost 10 percent of the daily recommended value.
Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Nisha Madhulika Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Soup Recipes
Main Course Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Kids Recipes
Pasta Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Pasta Recipes
Smoothie Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Smoothie Recipes
Zero Oil Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Zero Oil Recipes
Diabetic Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diabetic Recipes
Diet & Health Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diet & Health Recipes
Recipes By Nisha Madhulika
- SMOOTH & JUICY – Recipes To Look Great And Feel Amazing!
- MILK, VEGAN – 33 Recipes For Plant-Based Milk
- RAW FOOD SELF MADE – A Journey Across Raw Food Cuisine
- FEELS GREAT. TASTES GREAT. CHRISTMAS!
- 100% RAW LOVE – The Ultimate Recipe Collection
- Trending Pastry Techniques (Cakes & Desserts)