BROCCOLI SOUP | BROCCOLI SOUP RECIPE | BROCCOLI CHEESE SOUP RECIPE
Broccoli Soup Recipe is made by broccoli, which is healthy and has the number of nutritions itself.
Table of Contents
- Olive oil – 1 tsp
- Onion – 1 chopped
- Garlic – 3 cloves (chopped)
- Broccoli – 10 ounce (chopped)
- Potato – 1 chopped & peeled
- Ground nutmeg – 1/4 tsp
- Black Pepper – as per taste
- Rock Salt – as per taste
How to make Broccoli Soup
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan.
- Add chopped onion and garlic until tender.
- Add chopped broccoli and potato.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer up to 15 minutes at low heat, until vegetables are tender.
- Use a hand mixer or blender to make the mixture smooth.
- Return to saucepan and reheat.
- Season with nutmeg, salt, and black pepper.
- Enjoy Broccoli Soup.
- Add salt and black pepper at the last stage of soup.
- Use fresh vegetables.
- Simmer at medium heat.